Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Jim the Dinosaur

1. Jim the Dinosaur

https://vimeo.com/405408341 the situation over there is escalating

https://vimeo.com/405408341 the situation over there is escalating
  2. Jim the Dinosaur

I don't think he's right about the giotto thing though, seems like heaven is still the gold...

I don't think he's right about the giotto thing though, seems like heaven is still the gold space of light hidden behind the blue sky, with jesus peeking through the pinholes like the stars
  3. Jim the Dinosaur

I will bring buttons back

there's not really a downside to ratings cause you can easily adblock them and switch off any alerts so it just ends up cleaning up the forum as there's less one image replies used this way they're shitpost absorbers running silently in the background doing god's work
  4. Jim the Dinosaur

Recent changes to forums

I don't think the merging itself to give less used forums a bit more traffic is a bad thing (I myself was merged recently and feel more cohesive as a result), as long as they stay intact as sub-forums obvs. but the type of poster that it becomes visible to is of course very important to an...
  5. Jim the Dinosaur

The Outer Worlds Pre-Release Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

maybe you should have that divide between the "Best Thread [no SJW allowed]" and "SJWs in gaming" systematically applied to every single game thread, like a cloned version of all the gaming forums. that way those who want to discuss the seminal political issues of the time as they apply to...
  6. Jim the Dinosaur

he makes a strong case inf

he makes a strong case inf
  7. Jim the Dinosaur

being online and not visiting your buddies in the shoutbox smh

being online and not visiting your buddies in the shoutbox smh
  8. Jim the Dinosaur

Shutting This Forum Down

why not a compromise where a neutral third party like andhaira administrates the forum
  9. Jim the Dinosaur

Avatar Gallery Submission Thread

the art Terry Oakes did for Mutant Chronicle sourcebooks makes for p. badass avatars
  10. Jim the Dinosaur

brutal

brutal
  11. Jim the Dinosaur

new shoutbox title

Strength is a lifestyle.
  12. Jim the Dinosaur

Community The New World Design Poll #2: RNG

the misses should also affect the one being missed, such as resulting in them believing it to be divine providence +M of course under the DotA/New World system they'd both be dead as the THC would rise to 100% after the third miss so the whole issue would be moot
  13. Jim the Dinosaur

Community The New World Design Poll #2: RNG

maybe you were otherwise planning on doing a 40% aimed attack, or using items or whatever, but knowing that you have a 100% bonus card lying around you of course use that instead. It's not a huge leap from 70 to 100 but it's still a free bonus that gives it an obvious legs up over non-bonus options.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom