Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by jiujitsu

1. jiujitsu

Incline Chris Avellone Appreciation Station

So, MCA was basically thrown into the writing room and ignored. That was probably pretty annoying.
  2. jiujitsu

Game News Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII Released on Steam

The RPG Chodex has gone full potato.
  3. jiujitsu

Interview Interview with Brian Fargo at MemoryLeak

I listened to the whole interview. It was really good and mostly just reinforced what my idea of publisher/developer relationships was. The stories were pretty interesting though. Rich men arguing over money don't give a flying fuck about anything but more money. Publisher == greed...
  4. jiujitsu

Review RPG Codex Review: Wasteland 2

I completely agree with the closing statements. I had the same feeling while playing. I had to keep going because it was awesome. Not quite as awesome as some of the classics, but for a mostly crowdfunded game with limited budget, it nailed it. Hard. I loved the game and my biggest...
  5. jiujitsu

Fallout 4 Pre-Announcement Bullshit Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

It'll still be dogshit. Seriously, there's no way it'll be as indepth as FNV. SONS OF BITCHEEEEESSS!
  6. jiujitsu

Fallout 4 Pre-Announcement Bullshit Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

Shadow of fucking Boston? STALKER: SHADOW OF CHERNOBYL Fuck them. It'll be dogshit compared to New Vegas anyways.
  7. jiujitsu

Competition D:OS Codex Raffle - Winners Announced!

What the fuck? DU is an Aussie? With a fucking Aussie accent? He even opened with "G'day!" You fucking Australian faggot! I always imagined you as some buzz headed unibomber type American with a thin, pale physique and murderous eye sockets. Saint is rolling over in his grave... Let's put...
  8. jiujitsu

Editorial RPG Codex Report: Wasteland 2 Release Party

Awesome article It sounded like a lot of fun :salute:
  9. jiujitsu

People News GrimoireGate: Cleve Blakemore in trademark dispute with impostor Grimoire

TAKE DOWN MY GRAPHICS! I WITHDRAW THE RIGHT FOR YOU TO USE MY GRAPHICS! Where is that post? Too funny
  10. jiujitsu

People News GrimoireGate: Cleve Blakemore in trademark dispute with impostor Grimoire

Doesn't anyone remember when Exitium posted front page news with red font bashing Cleve over forum fodder? Exitium lost his newsie job over it and his life spiraled into a black abyss of Pepsi and spine punching. Man, do I miss the old days :salute:
  11. jiujitsu

Game News Pillars of Eternity Kickstarter Update #83: Backer Portal, Backer Beta, and Wasteland 2 Keys

25 bucks later my pledge has the beta add-on. 9 days bebe!
  12. jiujitsu

Interview Josh Sawyer interviewed at Dealspwn and PCGamesN

Fallout 3 was better than New Vegas? Did you even play the Fallout games? Well, it did have Liam Neeson, but...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom