Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
JohnSmith24601
Reactions
479 921 41 37

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• JohnSmith24601! Long time no see. What have you been up to? Learning to use any new weapon?
    JohnSmith24601
    JohnSmith24601
    Hey man, long time no see! No, been in sort of a deep depression lately...How have you been?
    NJClaw
    NJClaw
    Sorry to hear that, hope you're feeling better now. I'm having a hard time too, but it's going to pass sooner or later
    "Like I said, I am quite proficient at fighting. I only got hit once on level one, but by the time I got to level two [...]"

Knowing that you actually know how to wield swords, I read that sentence thinking that you were talking about your IRL fighting skills. So when you started talking about leveling up I completely went "wait what the fuck"
    JohnSmith24601
    JohnSmith24601
    haha I wish you can actually fight in a VR environment with your fists and everything in that kind of game. Sadly we're not there yet. (Or are we? I'm not caught up with the fancy new techs that came out)
    Man, you should say a bit sooner that you do bodybuilding and know how to wield a Zweihänder. I would NEVER go against a fucking bodybuilder with a giant sword.
    overly excitable young man
    JohnSmith24601
    JohnSmith24601
    LoL I honestly don't know what to say to that. Good talk though. Was very civil for the most part. [*Gentleman Hat*]
    NJClaw
    NJClaw
    Yeah, here people (myself included, sometimes) are very quick on the retarded trigger. But hey, it's part of the charm of this place, I guess?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom