Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by jonnypolen

1. jonnypolen

In Progress Lets play the best Storyfag RPG of all time: Betrayal at Krondor!

Enjoying this LP so much that I'll momentarily disengange lurking mode to vote for "North".
  2. jonnypolen

Completed Let us RECLAIM THE HOLY LAND

Finally, a good LP again!:salute:
  3. jonnypolen

Completed Let's REMOVE KEBAB in EU 3 Mare Apertum: Return of SERBIA STRONG

Magnificent update! And as always, my vote is for genocide. REMOVE KEBAB!
  4. jonnypolen

Completed Let's REMOVE KEBAB in EU 3 Mare Apertum: Return of SERBIA STRONG

There can be no christmas with kebab lovers on European soil. Also, an update would be nice.
  5. jonnypolen

Completed Let's Play Victoria II: a Slum Divided, The Brazilian Slaughter

Disappointment, thy name is Cassidy... :(
  6. jonnypolen

Inactive Let's Play Europa Universalis III: Jerusalem Sancta

Fun? FUN? So, do you believe it was "fun" when our lord and saviour died on the cross for your sins? This was never about "fun", it was about expanding a holy empire. Your lack of devotion reeks of HERESY!!!:x
  7. jonnypolen

Completed Let's Play Victoria II: a Slum Divided, The Brazilian Slaughter

Bump! I am giddy with anticipation!
  8. jonnypolen

I cannot go on not knowing whether or not crusaders will dominate the far east and what will happen to the Timurid aggressors. This is like languishing in Purgatory. Why do you hate me so much?
  9. jonnypolen

Difficult vote, but ended up voting for Norway due to the chance of shameless Breivik jokes.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom