Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by just

1. just

Kingdom Come: Deliverance II - Henry is back - coming 2024

hope henry also have a hidden blade and is part of an ancient assassin group
  2. just

Incline Okay let's be real here... Which games can never be RPGs?

games i like = rpg games i dont like = not rpg it's that simple
  3. just

World of Darkness Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 - VTMB sequel from The Chinese Room - coming Fall 2024

it's like watching those meme by balenciaga AI videos
  4. just

Broken Roads - turn-based Australian post-apocalyptic RPG with "unique morality system"

give abos back their land you dirty australians
  5. just

Broken Roads - turn-based Australian post-apocalyptic RPG with "unique morality system"

game looks pretty nice, at least to me too bad about everything else
  6. just

Incline Josh Sawyer appreciation station

it's finally happening bros we manifested it should have focused on something else, but ok, it's funny
  7. just

Bioware is immortal

i cant wait to raise a toast with my codex compatriots in 2025 when bioware has become defunct
  8. just

Sector Unknown - A Story-Rich, Isometric RPG Set in A Shadowy Expanse of Space

do the right thing select all scenes and scripts containing crafting, press shift+del and then enter
  9. just

Bioware is immortal

didnt know fargo fanboy tag existed
  10. just

EXODUS - Sci-Fi Action-Adventure RPG with Time Dilation Starring Matthew McConaughey from James Ohlen's Archetype Entertainment

everytime i read the word dilation, i chuckle, cringe, then close the tab
  11. just

CD Projekt's Cyberpunk 2077 Update 2.0 + Phantom Liberty Expansion Thread

i still remember you cant skip those cutscenes
  12. just

Erenshor - a single player MMORPG

you can disguise microtransactions as chinese bots in the chat selling you gold
  13. just

Sector Unknown - A Story-Rich, Isometric RPG Set in A Shadowy Expanse of Space

nothing to dislike so far but i will find something in the following years mark my words
  14. just

KickStarter Swordhaven: Iron Conspiracy - BG1-inspired low fantasy RPG From the ATOM TEAM - Kickstarter Live

do the owlcat way and leave in so many gamebreaking bugs it will be really hard to finish

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom