Official Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Kabas's Recent Activity

1. Kabas rated CryptRat's post Interesting in the thread DRPG / Blobber List.

Released : - Festivus, an OK one, you play as pregenerated characters, basic attacks deal almost no damage so you get to use the...

May 25, 2019 at 5:22 PM
  2. Kabas brofisted CryptRat's post in the thread Titan Shield - turn-based TRPG (squad, missions).

The characters are indeed resurrected for free when you win a mission. It's not that unusual but I like the stamina system of the game....

May 25, 2019 at 4:59 PM
  3. Kabas brofisted CryptRat's post in the thread Titan Shield - turn-based TRPG (squad, missions).

The save system and "Back to inn" button make some sense now that I control a party. When one or two of your character die you can...

May 25, 2019 at 4:57 PM
  4. Kabas rated RK47's post decline in the thread NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed].

Sims 4 (2017) [img] Sims 3 (2009) [img]

May 25, 2019 at 4:45 PM
  5. Kabas rated Jugashvili's post Interesting in the thread In Progress 东方蓝: Peanut's revenge! A HoI 4 Ret's Pray.

It's been five years since my critically acclaimed HoI3 let's play, 东方红, was released! Five years of unfulfilled promises, chronic...

May 25, 2019 at 4:41 PM
  6. Kabas brofisted Sjukob's post in the thread Incline Arcade Adventures - reviews of various arcade games (and may be some for home consoles too).

Splatterhouse 1988 [IMG] I wanted to give this game a go ever since I first saw it's gameplay on youtube, which happened about a year...

May 23, 2019 at 7:20 PM
  7. Kabas brofisted Sjukob's post in the thread Incline Arcade Adventures - reviews of various arcade games (and may be some for home consoles too).

Final Fight 1989 [IMG] The king of the arcades, the game that defined mechanics of most of the beat'em'ups that were made after it's...

May 23, 2019 at 7:16 PM
  8. Kabas brofisted Sjukob's post in the thread Incline Arcade Adventures - reviews of various arcade games (and may be some for home consoles too).

Gaiapolis 1993 [IMG] Once again I couldn't find a poster with good resolution, but I think starting screen looks good enough. This is...

May 23, 2019 at 7:11 PM
  9. Kabas brofisted Sjukob's post in the thread Incline Arcade Adventures - reviews of various arcade games (and may be some for home consoles too).

Double Dragon 1987 [IMG] The game made by the same guys who created Renegade, it was released a year later. It doesn't have an ingame...

May 23, 2019 at 7:08 PM
  10. Kabas brofisted Sjukob's post in the thread Incline Arcade Adventures - reviews of various arcade games (and may be some for home consoles too).

Kung-Fu Master 1984 and Renegade (Nekketsu Kōha Kunio-kun) 1986 [IMG] [IMG] So I wanted to go back and see how beat'em'up genre has...

May 23, 2019 at 7:06 PM
  11. Kabas brofisted Sjukob's post in the thread Incline Arcade Adventures - reviews of various arcade games (and may be some for home consoles too).

Shock Troopers 1997 [IMG] First arcade shoot'em'up I've played. The story is your usual stuff: some power tripping evil guy - leader of...

May 23, 2019 at 7:04 PM
  12. Kabas brofisted Sjukob's post in the thread Incline Arcade Adventures - reviews of various arcade games (and may be some for home consoles too).

Guardians/Denjin Makai 2 1995 [IMG] I couldn't find game's poster in proper resolution this gime, even searching in japanese didn't...

May 23, 2019 at 7:01 PM
  13. Kabas brofisted Sjukob's post in the thread Incline Arcade Adventures - reviews of various arcade games (and may be some for home consoles too).

Metamorphic Force 1993 [IMG] So after all those challenging games I wanted to try something simpler, this is the first Konami arcade...

May 23, 2019 at 6:46 PM
  14. Kabas brofisted Sjukob's post in the thread Incline Arcade Adventures - reviews of various arcade games (and may be some for home consoles too).

Cadillacs and Dinosaurs 1993 [IMG] This game is based on a comic book with the same name, I can't tell you anything about it because...

May 23, 2019 at 6:43 PM
  15. Kabas rated Sjukob's post Interesting in the thread Incline Arcade Adventures - reviews of various arcade games (and may be some for home consoles too).

Denjin Makai 1994 [IMG] Denjin Makai is an obscure game that was released in Japan only. The game’s main feature, that was expanded in...

May 23, 2019 at 6:39 PM

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)