Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by kain30

1. kain30

Vapourware Twinsen's Little Big Adventure - reboot from original creators

I only wish they get enough money to develop LBA3. i´ve been waiting for that game since my early teenage years.
  2. kain30

KickStarter Bleak Faith: Forsaken - third-person open world survival horror action RPG

I love the aesthetics of this game, reminds me of blame!. But when i played it a few months ago it was so full of bugs that it was unplayable... a shame.
  3. kain30

KickStarter Vagrus: The Riven Realms - post-apocalyptic fantasy caravan master RPG - now with Sunfire & Moonshadow expansion

Looks great. The setting reminds me of dark sun. Does it have a main quest/plot?
  4. kain30

Vapourware Realms Beyond: Ashes of the Fallen - Chaos Chronicles reborn and dead again

keep pouring salt in my wound, you bastard
  5. kain30

Do any of you video game snobs cave to the temptations of cheat engine, console commands, etc.?

I use cheat engine and aurora from cheathappens everygame all the time.
  6. kain30

Starfield Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

maybe he was high on drugs by the time he wrote that.
  7. kain30

Starfield Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

I´m sure you are right, bethesda is not original with their main quests plots.
  8. kain30

Atlus Persona 5

I loved persona 4 golden on steam. I didn´t know about this game and i bought it blindly. I can´t wait for the release of persona 5 royal.
  9. kain30

The Legend of Heroes Thread - Trails of Cold Steel in the Sky

I'm a bit lost here. After TOCS4 what is the next trails game? Has it come out for pc yet?
  10. kain30

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

Lich and swarm path finished. Now for the angel path with a dwarf paladin of light. Next one will be aeon, trickster or azata. I tthink this is going to be the first videogame in my life i'm going to play for close to a thousand hours.
  11. kain30

What RPGs have you played in the last 7 days?

I have been playing P:WOTR since it came out. I have finished lich path and about to finish swarm. I did stop playing it to play lake and then happy game. Tomorrow i'll be back to it
  12. kain30

Vapourware Twinsen's Little Big Adventure - reboot from original creators

LBA 1 and 2 are my favorite childhood games!! I can´t wait for a LBA3!!!!
  13. kain30

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

I like the whole OST of the game. Feels like the composer is the same as the HOMM games
  14. kain30

Far Cry 6 - soap opera continues, this time in Cuba

Making fun gays is something very brave nowadays. All te SJWs are going to get mad.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom