Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by kain611

1. kain611

KickStarter Knights of the Chalice 2 Thread - Augury of Chaos

So what nice module marker is going to recreate Pool of Radiance: Ruins of Myth Drannor within KoTC2?
  2. kain611

Can't tell from the info I can find. Figure it has a basic story, mainly just wondering is it Cleve worthy?
  3. kain611

Ok, haven't played more than like 45 minutes of the original Knights of the Chalice demo. Enjoyed it but felt very limited with only 4 classes and 3 races. I see in KotC2 we have 10 races and 22 classes. How is the story? Does it keep you enthralled? Or are we just looking for the next epic...
  4. kain611

Grimoire Thread

First post in......awhile....what did I miss? When is the inevitable sequel coming Cleve?
  5. kain611

[ALL PHYSICAL COPIES SOLD OUT!] Realms of Quest V for the VIC-20 (digital version is available)

My first post in this thread. Looks solid and I am feeling up for this!! Bet you still be Cleve on releasing ;
  6. kain611

Your favourite cRPGs with no party?

Tales of Maj'Eyal
  7. kain611

my dungeon crawler project

Willing to bet this will be released long before Grimoire :)
  8. kain611

Decline Langrisser Re:Incarnation -Tensei-

Yes this game is enjoyable if you turn off the battle animations. The translation seems pretty decent. Definately worth $20 if you like SRPG's. Personally the Langrisser series is one of my all time favorites. Would love to see them bundle Langrisser 1-5 up and sell as a deluxe edition on Wii U...
  9. kain611

General RPG discounts/sales thread

I have a copy of Windward that I would like to trade someone on steam. If you have something or just want windward let me know.
  10. kain611

Ultima U5: Lazarus and Mass Effect: Andromeda lead designer Ian Frazier asking about remaking Ultima

I would like to see Ultima VIII remade the way it should have been originally. NO FUCKING PLATFORMING!!!! A story that makes sense with the canon already pre-established. Make Ultima IX obsolete so it too would have to be remade as well....
  11. kain611

Looking for the Ultimate PC Offline RPG

What about the Geneforge series? Lots of ways to influence the world in that Game. Not much in way of visuals though....
  12. kain611

Single player MMO experience

The .hack series on Playstation 2 fits the bill.
  13. kain611

Single player MMO experience

Sword Art Online: Hollow Lands on PS Vita
  14. kain611

Kyn - RTWP party based RPG

Played 26 minutes. Got a refund.
  15. kain611

KickStarter AntharioN

Still playing it just haven't posted much on it. I'm enjoying seeing how frequent patches are coming for it.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom