Official Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Kalarion's Recent Activity

1. Kalarion brofisted ItsChon's post in the thread Incline Disco Elysium - a hardboiled cop show isometric RPG.

This. I said it from the beginning when I said Motorics was a dump stat. There should have been more intimidation checks, some torture,...

Nov 20, 2019 at 2:24 AM
  2. Kalarion rated LESS T_T's post incline in the thread Incline Disco Elysium - a hardboiled cop show isometric RPG.

Disco is #1 in weekly top sellers (based on revenues, not including microstransactions) on Steam: #10 - Destiny 2: Shadowkeep (with...

3. Kalarion rated Prime Junta's post cuck in the thread Incline Disco Elysium - a hardboiled cop show isometric RPG.

Then why not ask them? I really am not in a position where I can talk about any internal info I may have come across. It's just not my...

4. Kalarion rated Prime Junta's post butthurt in the thread Incline Disco Elysium - a hardboiled cop show isometric RPG.

That was a dick move Roguey, quite unlike your usual self. "Sorry, no, can't talk about this" does not justify a "therefore" asspull...

Nov 20, 2019 at 2:23 AM
  5. Kalarion rated Roguey's post Makes you think... in the thread Incline Disco Elysium - a hardboiled cop show isometric RPG.

Peak players was 5,157. That's better than a lot of indies (Queen's Wish, Underrail, Atom), but it doesn't beat the pros' failures...

Nov 20, 2019 at 2:22 AM
  6. Kalarion rated TwinkieGorilla's post butthurt in the thread Incline Disco Elysium - a hardboiled cop show isometric RPG.

Honestly talking about whether or not Disco Elysium reached the goal it set out to** is part and parcel to any real discussion of how...

Nov 20, 2019 at 1:45 AM
  7. Kalarion rated Zep Zepo's post Funny in the thread Incline Disco Elysium - a hardboiled cop show isometric RPG.

My First experience with DnD was in 1978 in my Army Rec Room. 10 minutes into the session... "You see a cave"...nobody does anything...

Nov 20, 2019 at 1:44 AM
  8. Kalarion rated taviow's post Despair in the thread Incline Disco Elysium - a hardboiled cop show isometric RPG.

This is without a doubt the most useless and pointless discussion to ever occur anywhere, ever. Why is it still happening? Why does it...

Nov 20, 2019 at 1:08 AM
  9. Kalarion rated ScrotumBroth's post Funny in the thread Incline Disco Elysium - a hardboiled cop show isometric RPG.

If we all ignore Josh/Feargus alts, we'll be better for it.

10. Kalarion brofisted Prime Junta's post in the thread Incline Disco Elysium - a hardboiled cop show isometric RPG.

The party could invent a task that requires it to break into 500 houses. A tabletop campaign isn't about the DM handing out quests and...

11. Kalarion rated the mole's post /facepalm/ in the thread Incline Disco Elysium - a hardboiled cop show isometric RPG.

Your dm probably won't let you waste his night by going into 500 houses in a mega city and finding nothing, you have goals and tasks...

12. Kalarion rated Prime Junta's post Salute in the thread Incline Disco Elysium - a hardboiled cop show isometric RPG.

Your head seems to be running on loop. Have you considered giving it a sharp rap with a hammer? Might get it unstuck. Works with my...

13. Kalarion brofisted JarlFrank's post in the thread Incline Disco Elysium - a hardboiled cop show isometric RPG.

A DM can improvise on the fly. Game devs have a budget and have to put more effort into creating levels than a DM has to. You want a...

Nov 20, 2019 at 1:07 AM
  14. Kalarion rated the mole's post /facepalm/ in the thread Incline Disco Elysium - a hardboiled cop show isometric RPG.

A game dev and a dm can set up a fight with goblins or let you sneak around, what's the difference, what can a game dev not do that a dm...

Nov 20, 2019 at 1:04 AM
  15. Kalarion rated JarlFrank's post Agree in the thread Incline Disco Elysium - a hardboiled cop show isometric RPG.

Nigger do you even have a brain? This is some of the most retarded shit I've read on the Codex in decades, and trust me, plenty of...

Nov 20, 2019 at 1:04 AM

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)