Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Kallinyo

1. Kallinyo

The Outer Worlds: Spacer's Choice Edition - Obsidian's first-person sci-fi RPG set in a corporate space colony

Well, I've been playing this game and had high hopes for this game. But yeah, I'm really sick of this bam agenda fisted dialogue. But forgetting that, there's one thing that Bethesda did well with they're NPCs is making them move around, drink, etc. The NPCs are kinda lifeless, well obsidian...
  2. Kallinyo

Decline Visual Novel Recomendation Thread

If you're looking for a really hilarious, Edelweiss is a really good.
  3. Kallinyo

Dark Sun vs Baldurs Gate

I gotta go with Baldur's Gate. The reason why I picked Baldur's Gate, is because I don't like the idea to make my own custom party. It seems kinda hallow, I like the way Divinity original sin did. Is that they have you talk and RP with both of your custom characters.
  4. Kallinyo

Torment Torment: Tides of Numenera Thread

Hmm, but is it a good disease though? :smug: I don't hate those kind of endings, but I genuinely prefer the games that have an epilogue that is set after the events of the game. Where you see what your character is up to, though sometimes having a cliffhanger works too. Also having a cutscene is...
  5. Kallinyo

What I got from the tide alignment, was that their shocked if you picked x ending and whatnot. The hubs endings did matter, but the ending was very anticlimactic. I dont want to spoil anything, but because the endings just relied on that one scene, is the reason why it reminded me of ME3.
  6. Kallinyo

A new D&D 5e video game

You gotta point, though I was thinking more along the lines of NWN2 where you get special options cause you're that class/race x, to me it gives a good replay value, other than being a baron/king. I might give it another shot, well that is until they fix most of the bugs, which I hope that it's...
  7. Kallinyo

I can tell that they wanted to have a similar feel to planescape torment, but this game was a huge disappointment. And the endings were akin to the mass effect 3 endings. Cause I've seen some things...... and I wouldn't recommend it:negative:
  8. Kallinyo

A new D&D 5e video game

Looks interesting, I wonder how the final release would look like.
  9. Kallinyo

A new D&D 5e video game

Yeahhh, I love dark eye, especially the point and click adventure game ones. and I did hear about the Blackguard series, I'll check that out.
  10. Kallinyo

A new D&D 5e video game

That was from the official tabletop series, they claimed that featuring race is considered racist?? Yeah I kinda got confused by that statement. The Owlcat one was a disappointment to me, cause nobody reacted to your character's class/race, though I did like it in some aspects. The companions...
  11. Kallinyo

a SHOCKER(not)-Bethesda will use an upgraded version of the Creation Engine for TES VI and Starfield

Other than bugs, the one thing that always annoyed me. Is that I always liked to climb mountains in their games, or just anything that is close to climbing anything. If they're keeping their engine, they really gotta give you more freedom, or even add the ability to maneuver around. That to me...
  12. Kallinyo

Obsidian and inXile acquired by Microsoft

I guess the band is getting back together, I just hope that maybe there's gonna be an Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura sequel. Like literally that's the only good thing that might come out of this, I guess I'm just trying to be optimistic
  13. Kallinyo

Squeenix Final Fantasy 15

Nier: Automata was unorthodox, that's what makes it great. I guess KH3 would be the best thing that they make for current gen, still, it's sad to hear about what happened.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom