Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Kashmir Slippers

1. Europa Universalis IV

If I was interested on taking advantage of the Steam sale going on right now, which DLC would you guys suggest I get to get the most out of the game? Are any of them optional like in CK2, or do you think I should wait until next year or something to see if some of them become cheaper? Edit: And...
  2. In Progress Let's See the World Die. Dominions 4.

It is a shame that you don't have an awesomely face-melting super spell to match with your four-man-one-god circle. This makes my feeble attempts at playing against easy AI embarrassing.
  3. In Progress Let's Play Cataclysm DDA - Absalom's Great Adventure

So where are you keeping all the loot?
  4. In Progress Let's See the World Die. Dominions 4.

Just played a couple of turns against AI and... oh my what am I doing?
  5. In Progress Let's See the World Die. Dominions 4.

The game is 75% off on steam today, if anyone else is interested.
  6. In Progress Let's See the World Die. Dominions 4.

There is just something special about picturing a lone shadowy rider sneaking through the enemy countryside preaching the word of a God of Death as everyone ages unnaturally. Good show.
  7. In Progress Let's See the World Die. Dominions 4.

I have one last question for now. What is the point of casting Burden of Time? It is your be all end all, but I don't know what you have to gain exactly. Are you just trying to kill everyone else off because all of your people are dying anyway, so it will even the playing field, or does Helheim...
  8. In Progress Let's See the World Die. Dominions 4.

So... Do you have to hire new researchers every turn to keep in the green? Is that where your gold is going? How are the other civs able to have such large armies and be relatively close to you in research?
  9. Vapourware Let's play KSP (for the 4th time): KSP is a RPG edition

Didn't die. Awesome. This looks much more brutal than previous LPs.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom