Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by KeighnMcDeath

1. KeighnMcDeath

KickStarter Shenmue 3

Man, so colossal fail eh?
  2. KeighnMcDeath

KickStarter Shenmue 3

If you never played a Shenmue game and you have access to this one because it is dirt cheap on gog for 5 hours; is it worth a try?
  3. KeighnMcDeath

Indie Vampire Syndicate: Gangs of MoonFall - Isometric Cyberpunk Vampire RPG

While fresh is best sometimes you just want that high percentile rush on the go.
  4. KeighnMcDeath

Pool of Radiance: Ruins of Myth Drannor

So, this game wasn't modded much at all? I have a feeling POR:RoMD isn't the only game floating around with that uninstall bug that wipes your computer. It'd be nice if there was a list and if they were ever patched.
  5. KeighnMcDeath

inXile General Discussion Thread

Reboot? That name makes me think of something I saw long ago... oh what was it? Ah yeah! And he er it uh w/e is blue. CTRL ALT DELETE just wasn't catchy enough.
  6. KeighnMcDeath

Can we make our main character to be like Cage?
  7. KeighnMcDeath

She's looking for blood sausage. SAUSAGE TIME!! WOOF WOOF!! Are those her hands or someone elses? It reminds me of a nurse I knew at a doctor's office while drawing my blood. We were talking about pulse and blood pressure and she commented that grasping the penis is a perfectly valid area to...
  8. KeighnMcDeath

Decline Visual Novel Recomendation Thread

Ha! Their faces look a bit stunned by the response. I hope he walked off. Problem is they'll want him more now.
  9. KeighnMcDeath

KickStarter StarCrawlers Chimera - single character cyberpunk dungeon crawler - now available on Early Access - coming May 13th

I can play either TBH. Odd I wasn't alerted. I swore i had some sort of "Notify me" when launch occurs.
  10. KeighnMcDeath

Incline Favorite cRPG cover art/boxart/promo art

Hanratty!!! :argh: Legit link on the book title: Paperback-Paradise.com Anyway, https://www.goodreads.com/author/list/215753.Peter_Hanratty That book is "The Last Knight of Albion."
  11. KeighnMcDeath

Good gaming channels on Youtube?

Don't make 1-12 hour videos on games. If you do, bookmark the damn thing.
  12. KeighnMcDeath

GOG.com

Shenmue III & King's Bounty 2 are on the cheap atm. The deep discount makes me think these games are terrible. Why isn't Shenmue I & II on gog; STEAM has them.
  13. KeighnMcDeath

List of RPG for not storyfag

Kill Chuck Norris? IMPOSSIBLE!
  14. KeighnMcDeath

The Eye of the Beholder Thread

I take a stab and say the disintegration field area. I think that existed or did I get destroyed by a beholder?
  15. KeighnMcDeath

List of RPG for not storyfag

Ya'll really want to play Dungeons of Magdarr & the sequel Search for Magdarr. Maybe the older Dungeons of Death also by Aardvark Software is a must as well. http://archeogaming.blogspot.com/2012/12/from-dungeons-of-death-to-magdarr-vic.html?m=1...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom