Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by kentable

1. kentable

Games that would benefit from modern remake

MegaTraveller 1/2
  2. kentable

Incline The Valkyria Chronicles Thread

Thanks for the discount tip Perkel. I found a similar deal under GreenmanGaming VIP section. But wtf, 25 gig install? I guess it's time to install a new HDD or three.
  3. kentable

Underrail [PRE-RELEASE THREAD, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Shoulda taken the speed reading feat, bruh.
  4. kentable

KickStarter Ancient Domains of Mystery (ADOM) - now available on Steam and GOG

Farming in the big room "easily" and safely usually requires pick axes or wands of door creation. The trick is to have either breeders or non teleporting non humanoid summoners that you can trap into a single area (bout 16 tiles iirc). Eventually once enough monsters get bred/summoned no more...
  5. kentable

Anyone interested in a Teudogar LP?

If you side with the Romans the game is much shorter (~10 hours). Siding with your kin and exploring around can take about 15-25 hours depending on how long it takes you to find all the secrets. I'm still eagerly awaiting Wolf's next game Darghul.
  6. kentable

Eye of the Beholder 3 - Free Portable

I've been too lazy to get it to run on a modern set up but I suppose now's a good a time as any to try it out and finish the trilogy. No previous save games though. Was that even a thing for the EOB series?
  7. kentable

Community Let's raise $1500 for Codexian monsters + NPC + island + dungeon/item in Serpent in the Staglands

Donated to the KS as well as the campaign drive. Alas I could not resist the lure of another tag.
  8. kentable

Advertising AdBlock

I missed the memo for this new campaign since I hardly ever visit the front page. My browser is set on permanent new posts. Do I get a new tag for contributing, thus adding to my NK general gangnam swag (shi bal)?
  9. kentable

Game News Subterranea Kickstarter Goes Live

Backed. Looks interesting so far. UI is just UI as long as it's not totally ba-dunk-kaclunk. I persevere through rogue like UIs so I can handle a little clunk.
  10. kentable

Game News Eschalon: Book III Released

Looks like the Basilisk website is down? I'll have to buy it Steam then. I always enjoyed the series for it was but the first two annoyed me so much with the large empty locales I had to hike through explore.
  11. kentable

KickStarter Darkest Dungeon Pre-Release Thread

Backed for lulz of getting sadist heroes. Tasteful rape forthcoming?
  12. kentable

So how's Darghul coming along?

Unleash the Darghul unto the world Herr Mittag! Hey you'll probably be done sooner than AoD and Grimoire at this rate. :yeah:
  13. kentable

Yeah ok, seriously guys, STOP MERGING THREADS FFS

After initially following the KS megathreads for the first 50 pages or so I slack off (irl stuff like keeping my rugrats from watering the TV and burning the plants while studying for classes) and find that I'm behind 20-30 pages on 3+ megathreads. Now I can only be bothered to read the news...
  14. kentable

How old were you when you played the codex acclaimed RPGs for the first time?

In that case I was in the 15-17 range when the Codex trinity first came out.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom