Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Keppo

1. Keppo

Petition to move Cyberpunk 77 thread to General Gaming

Joined: May 3, 2020 It would make sense only if we would move all Action RPGs to general gaming; Fallout 3, New Vegas, Deus Ex Human Revolution & Mankind Divided, Witcher 2 & 3, Oblivion, Skyrim, Mass Effect series, Dragon Age series, Gothic series and many more, and then we can ask if we move...
  2. Keppo

Cyberpunk 2077 Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

all CDPR games are imperfect with flaws. Still its always easy for me to find in them something that keep me very happy until i finish it. They should imho try to make smaller game in future but more focused. They are always trying to fit to much into one game and it ends with delays and bugs...
  3. Keppo

i wouldn't worry that much about it, the core of the story/narrative team for Cyberpunk is mostly the same like it was with Witcher 3, the story/quests directors are still Marcin Blacha, Jakub Szamałek, Mateusz Tomaszkiewicz and Paweł Sasko, the question is how they will handle that aesthetic, i...
  4. Keppo

Resident Evil 7

So i have this game. Should i play normal or madhouse on first playthrough? It would be easier choice if i would be sure if i would do second playthrough, but i don't know if i will like the game enough to finish it on normal and then on madhouse again. Ehhshsc
  5. Keppo

Dying Light 2 Stay Human - zombie survival with choice & consequence

In theory yes, thats good idea. but game development, especially those bigger more complex games are very hard to predict until like very close to finishing game, software development, especially game development are very unpredictable in nature. Dev studios just shouldnt set their release...
  6. Keppo

the dynamic could be interesting, going against what he wants us to do, because he obviously will push us against the corporations, and im curious if taking corpo lifepath will change how he sees us. I watched interview where one dev talked about it, they developed few different art styles to...
  7. Keppo

They changed childhood heroes with lifepath i think, on 2018 there wasnt lifepath choices. Lifepaths imho is great addiction if it influence dialogues. Corpo helps you with corporate questlines, Street kid helps you with street gangs questlines, and nomad? Idk there are nomads in the outskirt...
  8. Keppo

Cyberpunk overally is pretty generic setting, it has some rules and tropes that CDPR must to follow, otherwise without them it wouldnt be cyberpunk anymore, so we can ask what fresh they can bring to their game or the genre? Hopefully the main story and side stories will explore some interesting...
  9. Keppo

i think the shorter demo was the same but just cut to 20 minutes or something, the press demo was ~45 minutes.
  10. Keppo

Probably depending on discrict. Second demo take place in Pacifica, and it seems that the gangs there are mostly blacks, and its one of the reason why the yourno got butthurt. First demo was in Watson, at the start of the game or something. City Center: Night City's biggest pride, this is the...
  11. Keppo

The Outer Worlds Pre-Release Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

These "Best of E3" awards are more often given by one outlet to many different games. Few different yournos from one outlet can watch different games on E3, and give these awards to all of them.
  12. Keppo

He said that the gunplay feels bad or something, he didnt play it so its his opinion from watching it, we can already judge it ourselves watching the last year demo. Some of the weapons feels like have more weight to them than others. For example i feel like shotguns they nailed, and the rifles...
  13. Keppo

Interview with the Quest Director, some stuff about the story, quests etc...
  14. Keppo

It sound promising and better than Witcher 3 in the gameplay and rpg mechanics point of view, at least on paper, but the thing is: how many of these things will be cut or streamlined when deadlines will be coming and the time of release will be closer? Hopefully all the stuff they are showing...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom