Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by KevinV12000

1. KevinV12000

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 RELEASE THREAD

I'd appreciate opinions on this opinion of a good friend, a real old-school gamer guy.
  2. KevinV12000

KickStarter Pantheon - (Brad "EQ" McQuaid's new MMO)

Does anyone have any update at all on where this is? I've checked their website, and it's hard to separate the marketing from the reality, as usual. Anyone know? I'd hate to think this is dead, it's my last hope for at least some version of Vanguard being available.
  3. KevinV12000

I do, received your message, and have updated my account to enable two-factor auth. Sorry, I'm a...

I do, received your message, and have updated my account to enable two-factor auth. Sorry, I'm a fucking old man. Kevin
  4. KevinV12000

There will be Age of Decadence 2?

How about you just email me, I'll present you with a whole host of dialog options, each of which you are completely unprepared/unskilled/unarmored/unarmed for, and then I'll email you back saying "You're dead." You'd save some big bucks and, frankly, a lot of time, plus no waiting for a sequel...
  5. KevinV12000

Amazon ships an MMORPG - New World

I bought New World on pre-order and received an automatic invite to the closed beta. I played yesterday for about 5 hours solid, after a 2 hour period of figuring out how to stop the game from freezing 5 minutes into a session. (More on that below). Here's my initial impression: The game's...
  6. KevinV12000

People News Chris Avellone grows a pair and fights back against being cancelled

Women want the right to ret-con their sexual activity to rape if their reputation takes a hit and/or the man she was with turns out to be much lower-status than she had thought. This is obvious, transparent and, frankly, deeply depressing. Young men today need to know this and they need to...
  7. KevinV12000

An interesting legal question that I anticipate becoming a central issue at trial is whether or not MCA is a public figure for the purposes of a libel action. For those of you not familiar with the American libel action, which had to be balanced against the fundamental right of freedom of...
  8. KevinV12000

I'm an attorney in the U.S. Sadly, "costs" are not the same thing as attorney fees. Costs are things like filing fees. They are minor. In the American legal system, the plaintiff and defendant bear their own costs, sadly.
  9. KevinV12000

I just told a friend of mine about this and he texted back this:
  10. KevinV12000

I think rather than filing a lawsuit, Avallone should have simply tweeted "Bitches be crazy" and left it at that.
  11. KevinV12000

Game News The Outer Worlds: Murder on Eridanos expansion revealed, coming March 17th

You know--just thinking out loud here--but if Microsoft bought Obsidian and then bought Bethesda, wouldn't that unify the IP rights to Fallout and Fallout New Vegas, allowing the creation of Fallout New Vegas 2? It's like a license to print money. Tim, Leonard, Josh, Feargus, hop to it!
  12. KevinV12000

CD Projekt's Cyberpunk 2077 Update 2.0 + Phantom Liberty Expansion Thread

WSJ just posted the following regarding CDP: When is a majority of the buying public treated like a small minority? Then, there is this gem. Which one of you is this?
  13. KevinV12000

CD Projekt's Cyberpunk 2077 Update 2.0 + Phantom Liberty Expansion Thread

As is my usual practice, I did not read any of the hype, previews or reviews--or the game's threads here--prior to playing. After about 5 hours in game, here is my take: While the graphics are indeed amazing and represent a marked step up from all previous games, this game is at its heart a...
  14. KevinV12000

Baldur's Gate Why do YOU hate Baldur's Gate 3?

Love your name. "Wanted in 14 counties of this state...."
  15. KevinV12000

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Early Access Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Larian has announced an official song for BG3

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom