Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by KickAss

1. KickAss

Completed SIGNA FERTE or Let's Play A Legionary's Life

Fun lp, and a fun game. I wish these types of games were ported to mobile. The only time I have to play is when im hiding in the bathroom...
  2. KickAss

Completed Arcanum LP [Tech/Evil][Fortified with memes][Finished]

Isle of Despair always reminded me of The Moon Is a Harsh Mistress. I wish it had better quests, like helping Thorvald judge someone, or a long quest for improving the life quality in the island, maybe using materials from the sub..
  3. KickAss

The Jewish plot to take-over the Codex

Good luck Infinitron ! Please try to retain the unique Codex voice in reviews. There are plenty of sites (with better formatting!) to read glorifying reviews of shit/mediocre games...
  4. KickAss

Community RPG Codex's 2017 GOTY - VOTE NOW!

Just realized that I haven't played a single game from this list :? Having kids sucks...
  5. KickAss

Game News Colony Ship RPG Update #11: Systems Overview

How will Learn by Doing will work for Sneaking? Seems really easy to grind and max..
  6. KickAss

Completed Let's solo Baldur's Gate 2 on Insane (feat. The Codex)

What a ride! I remember when you just started :) Amazing job!
  7. KickAss

Completed Let's play A Farewell to Dragons

The inflation must be terrible there.. "here's 15,000 gold coins for the letter, dear adventurer!"
  8. KickAss

Codex Interview RPG Codex Interview: Chris Avellone at Digital Dragons 2016

it made me sad that MCA feels that he wasted years in Obsidian :( (probably true, though)
  9. KickAss

The List of Incline - 2016 Edition

Wow, there are surprisingly few RPGs I'm exited about in 2016, compared to 2015..
  10. KickAss

Completed Let's solo Baldur's Gate 2 on Insane (feat. The Codex)

can we have some update please? :(
  11. KickAss

Game News Albion Now Available on GOG

Avatar Albion had a nice start, but i gave up on the 2nd island when i realized how much I needed to grind to continue...
  12. KickAss

Game News Balrum is on Steam Greenlight, coming late summer

Looks as if it tries to be a little bit of everything, and not very good at it.. Any info on combat besides "turn based"? Nothing on their site. From the video it looks to be of the "click on enemy and an animation happens" variety, aka no elevation/cover bonuses, targeted hits, action points...
  13. KickAss

should inXile finally create their own unique IP, god damn, and if so what

I would like to see a low key horror RPG (like the start of SRR) or a grand space saga

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom