Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by kingcomrade

1. kingcomrade

What game are you wasting time on?

Here are the games I bought in 2016 and whether they were good or not: (this is just from my Steam purchases list, I forget what I bought elsewhere) The King: Factorio. Still in early access, but it's crack cocaine. They have stated it will never go on sale. Gameplay Trailer...
  2. kingcomrade

Torment Torment: Tides of Numenera Thread

Yeah I changed my mind on the way home. I'll wait for a sale.
  3. kingcomrade

Does anyone remember why TNO stops losing his memory when he dies, at the start of PST? I am trying to remember. Did he only lose memory when shadows are the ones who got him? So far I've seen recommendations for the game in this thread from people who seem coherent, and screaming and drooling...
  4. kingcomrade

Yeah, but you can't really trust most reviews. http://www.gamespot.com/reviews/fallout-3-review/1900-6200093/
  5. kingcomrade

Would this game have been better as a Telltale game?
  6. kingcomrade

Poll: Bethesda's worst rpg

I approve of this poll's kingcomrade option because it's true that all of them are shit, and Bethesda is pure cancer. It's not EA or Ubisoft or Activision, it's Bethesda that is the worst gaming company on planet Earth. Their development team is talentless, and their corporate team is human...
  7. kingcomrade

Torment Torment: Tides of Numenera Beta Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

What is the combat like? Is it still real time with pause garbage? Like in Pillars?
  8. kingcomrade

Decline some braindead fucking moron merging and moving threads again

You will seem smart to your peers by answering the question, every stupid nerd tries to be clever
  9. kingcomrade

I wasn't ever homo-curious. I also wasn't a pseudo-moderator. I was a moderator, and I edited posts to make them better than they could have ever have hoped to be.
  10. kingcomrade

What better evidence could I wish for than this
  11. kingcomrade

You guys are joking, but I'm so much smarter than everyone else here. I mean, just look. Just look at this site. Just look at it.
  12. kingcomrade

You are not smart enough to call me a dumbfuck. Goodness ther are like 10 retards in this thread. None of them are smart enough. I haven't really read any of the repsonses but I assume they are supportive
  13. kingcomrade

They should be. It would make the Codex a better place
  14. kingcomrade

I have discovered a flaw in your password reset system

If you have multiple accounts associated with one email address, it seems to pick the most recent one when you send password reset email. BTW I'm really smart so I guessed what my old password was so I was able to log in. There is a small number of people able to get into my own head: 1, me
  15. kingcomrade

Games on drugs

"This is one thinjg, whatever I'm stupid, we all know what I mean"

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom