Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Kitako

1. Kitako

Dragon Age: Inquisition Pre-Release Thread

Damn those UI buttons are so edgy
  2. Kitako

Dragon Age: Inquisition Pre-Release Thread

Calling that a mount... I think they misinterpreted the "riding a nug" part.
  3. Kitako

Screenshot thread

That's Xenonauts
  4. Kitako

Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor

Loved the dude melting off the face from an orc over the moving speech about respecting Tolkien background.
  5. Kitako

Neverwinter Vault gone?

WAT
  6. Kitako

Screenshot thread

My hardware can't run D:OS. I hate you all.
  7. Kitako

The STEAM Sales and Releases Thread

kazgar , I just got Conquistador for 3 dorrah on Gog, if you're still looking for it.
  8. Kitako

The Indie Bundle Mega Thread

I have a facebook account and email address just for those kind of shit. I confirm I got the steam key immediately after giving the FB like and email address.
  9. Kitako

Shadowrun Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut

Still better than any AAA shovelware Sent from my XT1021
  10. Kitako

I enjoyed for many hours Fallen Enchantress (and Legendary Heroes). It gets my vote, but I am no expert of X4 games.
  11. Kitako

r00fles!
  12. Kitako

The Mass Effect 3/BioWare Thread

Was fun 2shotting last boss, love Infiltrator. Apparently the sniping bonus you get when coming out of stealth is applied to the nuke launcher too.
  13. Kitako

Incline 2D Art Appreciation Thread

That dark souls gif is awesome. Just a mockup I think, or at least it's listed with other 2D mockups with the name "Turrican 2". http://jnkboy.tumblr.com/
  14. Kitako

Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor

As a fan as stupid-popamole action games I loved the last video, but as a Tolkien fan I hope the producers die horribly or at least the game is cancelled for lore reasons. Damn that's a huge fuckup. One can dream...
  15. Kitako

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

Still better than the hordes of mobile-to-PC ports that are invading Steam lately.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom