Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Kizmiaz

1. What would be your all time TOP 3 games?

Though choice. :? Sundog: Frozen Legacy. A whole lot of nostalgia here. I still play it occasionally. Fallout 2. 'nuff said. Jagged Alliance 2. A late discovery, but when I finally took the time to learn it, it was almost a religious revelation. My eyes were opened, and I fell on...
  2. My CRPG Odyssey

I believe I played all 3 on my Atari ST. If you're hungry for the Gold Box series you might consider Buck Rogers.
  3. PsT - Getting my eye back

It's a pity he didn't go so far in his Fallout 2 review.
  4. Lucasarts and similar games

Not really, it's impossible without a walktrough, but if you're an Adams fan you'll put up.
  5. Lucasarts and similar games

Starship Titanic The Space Bar
  6. 7.62 has a Release Date

Wohoo! It better be worth the wait...
  7. Forgotten oldies - ZX Spectrum games

Ahh. Sweet memories... I started with an Atari 800 and even today I miss titles like M.U.L.E. and Alternate Reality; The City.
  8. The Codex Top 10, take 2

Fav's: Fallout Planescape: Torment ------------------------------------ Good: Fallout 2 Arcanum Baldurs Gate 2 ----------------------------------- Honourable: Baldurs Gate Alternate Reality: The City Sundog Ultima IV BattleTech: The Crescent Hawk's Inception
  9. For all Mech lovers

So, is the release of these as freeware an attempt to wet our appetite for an upcoming MC 3?
  10. Interview JA3D posers and pontifications at Strategy Core

I saw July mentioned somewhere.
  11. What's your favorite RTS game?

Fav RTS? Well besides Warcraft 2 and Starcraft I really liked Desperados: Wanted dead or alive. Too bad there's no replay value. :( SAGA: Rage of the Vikings was also rather fun but also suffers from the aforementioned weakness. And centaurs. Another game that I enjoyed was...
  12. RPG Codex news search in Mozilla

My new tattoo!
  13. Mad Max vs Fallout

Doesn't that make them somewhat... gayish?
  14. Mad Max vs Fallout

Don't forget Broken Hills.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom