Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by krilcebre

1. krilcebre

Favorite voice acting or actor

Spellforce 3 (and the expansions) has an amazing voice acting. That's one of the things that had quite a bit of "wow" factor.
  2. krilcebre

Rusty's official unofficial RPGCODEX 2020 GOTY thread

Spellforce 3: Fallen God.
  3. krilcebre

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Enhanced Plus Edition - now with turn-based combat

Started playing few days ago, and I had the same thing happen to me.
  4. krilcebre

Whatever 2020 releases you've played

Spellforce 3: Fallen God is the best one I've played this year, especially writing-wise.
  5. krilcebre

SpellForce 3 Reforced + Soul Harvest & Fallen God standalone expansions

I guess someone will have to replay to find that out, I picked up every bone dust I found.
  6. krilcebre

GreedFall - Gold Edition - new colonial-themed action-RPG from Spiders

I never finished the game (might as well go for it), but I actually liked it. I was playing as a warrior using heavy melee weapons, and combat was fairly fun. What about technician, is it fun to play like that, or should I stick with a warrior, as I have no interest in playing as a mage, seeing...
  7. krilcebre

What game did you lose your RPG virginity to?

I'm not really sure, but I remember playing Neverwinter Nights (didn't even know what RPGs were back then). Or maybe it was something like Throne of Darkness, I remember thinking the cover was super cool when I bought it for dirt cheap while I was looking for some computer magazine.
  8. krilcebre

JoWood forums have been dead for years now. I don't think the game has an official forum yet.
  9. krilcebre

This is actually really fun to watch. When I was a kid I used to love playing RTS games, but they kinda died out, and so did my interest for them. I really like the maps here, great looking and functional, not too cluttered.
  10. krilcebre

That definitely is a bug, there should be a few big waves after the ritual starts, one of which also contains those big ass Treants. I had to sacrifice 2 bases and a pretty big army to fend off that particular wave, after that it was pretty easy (was playing on hard difficulty).
  11. krilcebre

I was kind of expecting it to be someone very familiar, but got surprised when I saw his real identity nonetheless. It's really been so long since SF1, I hardly remember anything from those games, except for the fact that I loved them. I also realized that Rohen Tahir from The Order of Dawn also...
  12. krilcebre

Any game that single handedly managed to revive your weakened interest in gaming?

Spellforce 3 and expansions (RPG and RTS mix with awesome story and fabulous voice acting). I'd look into some AA games, as AAA tend to be shitty these days.
  13. krilcebre

Just finished it as well. God damn, it has such a good story, and voice acting is on another level. Graphics and environments are beautiful as well. RTS mechanics are pretty much on the same level as other Spellforce games, meaning not great - but serviceable. This particular expansion is...
  14. krilcebre

There's a pause option while using the ability wheel (Alt by default). I think it's under gameplay options, it's set to slow down by default I think.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom