Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Krivol

1. Krivol

KickStarter SKALD: Against the Black Priory - retro RPG inspired by Ultima - coming May 30th

Fallout 1 main quest was about 10 hours long...
  2. Krivol

KickStarter SKALD: Against the Black Priory - retro RPG inspired by Ultima - coming May 30th

The game is called Skald: Against the Black! It's a D1P!
  3. Krivol

Fallout Fallout: Sonora - new Fallout mod from the Fallout: Nevada team

Yes, please! 1.11 sounds better.
  4. Krivol

Fallout Fallout: Sonora - new Fallout mod from the Fallout: Nevada team

Does anyone have a direct link to download Foxx's rebuild of Sonora (and nevada)? I would really like to try it but without installing some Russian 3rd party torrent stuff.
  5. Krivol

When..

Broken dreams... After Fallout show success (we may bash it and say it's bad, but a shitload of NPCs are watching this and consooming the product) F5 will be successful too, even if they will make it the worst crap ever (so just slightly worse than F4).
  6. Krivol

Fallout The merchant Jake in the Hub is bugged, sells items cheaper

It's known bug for some traders. You can even see it addressed in Nearly Ultimate Fallout Guide :
  7. Krivol

Screenshot thread

What kind of Korean MMORPG is this?
  8. Krivol

Fallout 2 mods that are playable in English

There is one in Salt Lake for free, you just need: As for The Vault City vault component quest:
  9. Krivol

Incline RPG Codex's Best RPGs - 2024 - VOTE ONLY THREAD

Thanks for the answer - I have never played RoT, but tried Drakensang some time ago and found it quite linear and boring. As your other recommendations are close to mine, maybe I should try RoT.
  10. Krivol

Incline RPG Codex's Best RPGs - 2024 - VOTE ONLY THREAD

Wow, really? I mean - is it really that good?
  11. Krivol

Screenshot thread

I had some fun with Borderlands 1 and 3. Maybe I will try this as it's dirt cheap on sites like Kinguin - I am looking for something to play, where I can shoot stuff and level up.
  12. Krivol

Screenshot thread

ferratilis What's that? Looks interesting. EDIT: Ok, I googled JK Stiles. It's rage... It looks a bit less interesting XD.
  13. Krivol

Screenshot thread

Unwashed villagers and uneducated rednecks.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom