Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by LaFey

1. So how's Darghul coming along?

:D Yeah Wolf - I really enjoyed Teudogar (great history lesson) - so make sure you finish Dhargul.
  2. Arcanum High Resolution Patch

:o Well, I'll be damned... I must be going crazy...
  3. Arcanum High Resolution Patch

Not working - High Res patch can't be found anywhere...
  4. New Leisure Suit Larry wut

Poor Larry - what have they done to you...
  5. Dwarf Fortress- full graphics release (updated 4 III)

Thanks for your work! It surely makes the laborious task of negotiating DF's steep learning curve rather more pleasing :D
  6. 11 most epic RPGs at UGO

-Ultima V -Ultima VI -Ultima VII (both parts) -Ultima VIII -Ultima Underworld I & II -Arcanum -Bard's Tale series (even the latest "modern" one, yes) -SSI Gold Box series -Realms of Arkania series -Eye of the Beholder series -Lands of Lore -Lord of the Rings (I & II Interplay RPG's -...
  7. Darghul suggestions

Still I believe it is possible to make a fun game whitin the plot constraints of making it a historical one. A TV series like HBO's "Rome" proves that. There are plots and subplots one can freely alter or imagine without affecting the course of the main historical events. Of course that...
  8. Recommendations please, for a story/role-playing CRPG

Zamuel: Thanks, you made me register myself with this awesome community JUST to reply you! You'd probably enjoy Ultima VII, like someone pointed out. The synopsis might be something like this: "...a new organization called the Fellowship, seemingly a spiritual society having formed...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom