Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Lancehead

1. Lancehead

The great smiley reform act of 2013

MCA version of MHD: https://twitter.com/ChrisAvellone/status/485878348132786176
  2. Lancehead

Risen 3: Titan Lords

Sounds like a linear main questline.
  3. Lancehead

Skyrim is worse than Oblivion in every way

And then the game has a vampire who was turned as a kid. I wonder if you could feed on children npcs with a mod like Non Essential Children.
  4. Lancehead

Yet Another Morrowind Thread

I'd say drawing one additional cell over the vanilla makes the game look better without spoiling or ruining the landscape.
  5. Lancehead

The Mass Effect 3/BioWare Thread

This is a good suggestion if implemented for npcs--race and culture specific clothing.
  6. Lancehead

There was one particular dungeon (cave, to be more accurate) in that valley in Dawnguard that was pretty good (that valley itself was well designed); it had good verticality and relatively complex layout, which made sense because it was a natural cave formed over thousands of years. I liked...
  7. Lancehead

I think there's a mod that lets you do this, if you get the urge.
  8. Lancehead

Actually, that's a reference to PGE 1st ed., which says killing an ice wraith was a Nord tradition before being accepted as full citizens. The Stormcloaks call themselves the true sons of Skyrim, so it makes sense that they'd honour that tradition. But this bit makes it stupid.
  9. Lancehead

Improving Skyrim / Recommended Mods thread (Mostly about Requiem)

Morrowind's main countermeasure to this is short-range fog rather than landscape itself. Skyrim's landscape would be much better to explore just by removing many of the map markers, so that all those small places become something you come across rather than fulfilling a checklist.
  10. Lancehead

I think that's because only Illusion currently uses their new magic resistance system, with spells having completely different descriptions from typical vanilla spell descriptions. Silly reason not to provide a list of all the Requiem-added spells.
  11. Lancehead

Something like that did happen to me, but it was only a sabercat. The bandits outnumbered the cat and killed it, but me being a conjurer at that time, I was able raise the cat and tear through the same bandits.
  12. Lancehead

I was referring to surviving multiple dwemer sphere bolts but not an arrow from a level 1 bandit. My experience is not that at all.
  13. Lancehead

You do get quite a bit of damage bonus from tempering, but Smithing is best used with Enchanting. You shouldn't need a follower when playing a thief. You can get rich so easily as a thief that bringing a follower for loot is excessive. If you're bringing them along for tanking, then you're...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom