Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Latmey
Reactions
1 13

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Another POS faggot alt. Man, you must have a real sore ass to keep reactivating all your old shit alts, even shittier than your normal one. Keep it up faggot, you'll get this alt prospered like the last one.
    Latmey
    Latmey
    It's adorable that you think you're a big enough deal to have some sort of alt-lord boogeyman after you, but sadly I'm just some nobody who rated your shitty posts as "shit" while reading through old threads. I didn't realize that glorified downboating could cause such ass pain. Hope you get well soon.
    commie
    commie
    Dude, you can rate 'shit', but rate properly. Some of those seemed systematic and random. I just had another shitty alt use a script to salve their butthurt and it screwed up my Codex with about 8000 alerts, so naturally thought this was another such attack. Since you deleted those then cool. If you're not that faggot then peace. I'll remove those I gave.
    Latmey
    Latmey
    Sorry about the shit and trouble. Peace.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom