Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by lefthandblack

1. Yes, thanks.

Yes, thanks.
  2. Everspace 2

YMMV but I was liking it ok up until I finished the first hub, then suddenly got hit with Not this shit again... I dropped it and haven't found the motivation to go back. If this was still the middle of the space-game slump, I probably would have finished it, as it is there are too many better...
  3. The best Sega Saturn games

Ghen War Out of my fifteen or so Saturn games, this one and Shining: The holy Ark are the ones that I put the most hours into. Holy ark was lots of hours going back and forth trying ro solve a puzzle that I never did solve, the game won.
  4. GOG.com

You need to get your eyes checked then. The majority of those games gog or otherwise have been very much trending toward the titty-monster variety. I blame zoomers as they all seem to be whining about wanting a dommy-mommy.
  5. CD Projekt's Cyberpunk 2077 Update 2.0 + Phantom Liberty Expansion Thread

This would show what exactly? That the wandering npc's are not persistent? No shit sherlock. Given the large numbers of wandering npc's in the game, making them persistent would bring the fastest DARPA supercomputer to it's knees. That kind of thing is not possible with current technology, some...
  6. CD Projekt's Cyberpunk 2077 Update 2.0 + Phantom Liberty Expansion Thread

This is not true. Npc's that you are chasing, whether on foot or in a car have to get quite a distance away from you before they disappear. This actually adds to the gameplay as it can actually be a challenge catch and kill that bluehaired cunt that you have decided to murder, assuming you don't...
  7. Games to play before I die

Katawa Shoujo Jack O' Nine Free Cities Strive4Power Corruption Of Champions
  8. Should a grown man really be playing Sims 4?

No. Because pixel-shit is for hipster faggots.
  9. Are people who play female protagonist gay?

I prefer to think of myself as the female character's animus or (mis)guiding principal who steers her towards ultimate victory with lots of little failures along the way.
  10. Should a grown man really be playing Sims 4?

Here is a screen of my main characters family tree in a long running, heavily modded Sims3 game: The top is the unedited tree, the bottom is where I pasted individual parts in order for it to make more sense as the base game doesn't know exactly how to handle your family tree looping back on...
  11. Most annoying non-obvious things in modern gaming

If the number of dlc's that your game has means that I'm going to have to spend the same amount or more to get the full game as what I paid for the base, I'm not going to buy your game.
  12. [NSFW] Ovulating Maiden - Demo (WIP) [VN]

I'm not going to jump through any hoops, this is your responsibility as a developer if you care about your game at all. Operating your own website where you are not bound by google faggotry costs less than two hundred dollars a year. If that's too much, it speaks loudly to your level of...
  13. [NSFW] Ovulating Maiden - Demo (WIP) [VN]

I was going to check it out but it's locked behind a sign-in, fix that and I'll try it.
  14. It's time to segregate From Software from this place

Uhhh! Dokk Tholth! Dokk Tholth! Knowwutwouldbecool? If thith game wath mohh liek Dokk Tholth!!!1

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom