Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Leitz

1. Leitz

FO3 is not nearly as bad as you hystronic nerds make it out to be

The VATS was a creative way of implementing turn-based mechanics into a first person shooter-like. It forces you to think in a rythmically tactical playstyle which you normally would in a turn-based game: do an attack in the VATS, run for the next obstacle to hide, enter menu to use stimpak or...
  2. Leitz

Dungeon Master II in 2019

I just tried it out because I want to play this in the near future. I downloaded a random version from the internet and dragged the DM2.BAT into dosbox. Works with music so far. I didn't bother with the sound setup though. Edit: oh wait
  3. Leitz

Wizardry The Wizardry Series Thread

Man I wish I could finally beat it. Any tips?
  4. Leitz

Capcom Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen

What's the consensus on this game though? I'm tempted to buy it on steam.
  5. Leitz

Who is the best RPG gamer?

I can't believe nobody named him in this thread. His serious accountant way of going through ALL of these games is just beyond compare. At least in the effort of documentation. Words of wisdom on Wiz7.
  6. Leitz

Indie Brigand: Oaxaca - post-apocalyptic RPG/FPS set in Mexico

Pretty good. You'll find a weird authenticity that's otherwise gone in our age.
  7. Leitz

Barony - first person roguelike with Minecraft graphics

This game IS a lot of fun. The genre of first person roguelites should be more common.
  8. Leitz

So, I finished Morrowind...

The game sucks. 1/3 of it's playtime you're running around as a diplomat.
  9. Leitz

Does anyone else have anxiety attacks around character creation?

I spend two hours to choose the right avatar. The right face.
  10. Leitz

Incline Grimoire Manual Version 1.0 Online Now Review Version)

Everything on the linked page looks like 1998. Even black and white pictures. Nice.
  11. Leitz

Incline Dusk, by New Blood Interactive: a frenetic FPS inspired by olDoom and Quake (2017)

I saw a reviewer saying this game was too easy. 'Nuff said.
  12. Leitz

Kenshi - open-ended sandbox RPG set in a desert world

Sounds like my Mount & Blade experience. Even though I always thought "why is every battle the same and every place too?, why are there no dungeons?" - I still played it a long time. I've only played a few ours of Kenshi, but it probably will end up for me the same.
  13. Leitz

Game News Kenshi Released

After I read a lot about lag and low FPS, I expected this game to be unplayable on my toaster. But holy moly it runs totally fine. Is only the starting area free from lag orwut?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom