Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by LeStryfe79

1. LeStryfe79

D&D Dark Alliance - co-op action brawler where you play Drizzt's party

I liked Darksiders 2. It was a cross between 3d Zelda and Diablo. That was 9 years ago though.
  2. LeStryfe79

Den of Geek top 25 RPGs

YES, MCA likes CT on SNES.
  3. LeStryfe79

Den of Geek top 25 RPGs

Yeah, I wasn't the biggest fan of FF7 when it came out. I borrowed it over a weekend and had to play it straight through. Decades later, it's the one I remember most, although it's probably because of the music. It's been cool to shit on it for years now, but it's the biggest reason why many...
  4. LeStryfe79

Den of Geek top 25 RPGs

No blobbers or tactical RPGs or any other PC games prior to late 90's. BS. If you played Ultima 4, you would have put at least a couple of other games from that era on this list. If he would have replaced Secret of Mana with Wizardry 1, 4, or 7 or maybe included Pool of Radiance, Fallout...
  5. LeStryfe79

Den of Geek top 25 RPGs

This person did not play Ultima 4.
  6. LeStryfe79

Den of Geek top 25 RPGs

Where is Grimore?????
  7. LeStryfe79

Den of Geek top 25 RPGs

https://www.denofgeek.com/games/best-rpgs-ever-console-pc/ Too hard to copy and paste the whole article. It's a standard list with a few standouts.
  8. LeStryfe79

Development Info Tangaria - Titans Incoming!

Where are all the fish emoji buttons?
  9. LeStryfe79

Development Info Tangaria - Titans Incoming!

Never played Everquest?
  10. LeStryfe79

Best Offline Mobile Games

They both play great. Terraria plays like ass.
  11. LeStryfe79

Best Offline Mobile Games

This is the DELIGHTFUL NINE. Tens of thousands of hours of gaming in all different genres and settings. Very high quality. Anyway, they don't need a connection and only cost me $30 combined. Took me five years to make this list, and here it is!
  12. LeStryfe79

Which character GOALS did your P&P characters had?

Charlatan, who accidentally became a priest of Sigmar, wants to escape the church and return to his carefree life. It's Warhammer setting with 5ed dnd rules. Only played one game, but the DM was great. Hopefully playing again in 2 days.
  13. LeStryfe79

The mysterious PnP Market

Good luck probing the market, friend! :salute:
  14. LeStryfe79

Top 10 NES Games

4 somewhat hidden gems Conquest of the Crystal Palace Destiny of the Emperor 2 Guardian Legend Nightshade For some reason ports of PC RPGs were mostly great on Nes. Ultima 5 stunk but most of the others are good. I'm currently playing Bards Tale 2, despite a lack of an English patch.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom