Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Lexxx20

1. Lexxx20

Incline Disco Elysium - The Final Cut - a hardboiled cop show isometric RPG

Holy crap, the actually did win the best RPG? Wow, did not expect that. Best narrative was kinda expected, but not the RPG one. Congrats, guys!
  2. Lexxx20

Six DLCs $19.99 each, horse armor included.
  3. Lexxx20

Your tongue is alot different from ours :P
  4. Lexxx20

https://www.ign.com/articles/2019/12/10/best-pc-games-2019 Fuck yeah, we did it, reddit ehm, Codex! Kasparov, you own me one, comrade ;) Was preaching this poll on 3 forums :D
  5. Lexxx20

Oh yeah, we're winning PC exclusive now! Let's not stop till the end of the poll, spread the information!
  6. Lexxx20

Hey! Let's vote for Disco Elysium as best PC Exclusive of the year! We're pretty close to the first place right now! https://www.ign.com/articles/2019/12/05/best-pc-games-2019
  7. Lexxx20

The New World update #23 - first screens!

This looks fucking GORGEOUS! I'm extremely satisfied with the current look (and state - judging by What's done section) of the game! Godspeed you, Vince and guys. Any plans to move the ETA a bit closer? ;) UPD. Here's a news bit at goha, feel free to comment, Vince.
  8. Lexxx20

KickStarter ATOM RPG - Wasteland Soviet style! - now with Dead City update

That's okay, bro. As I always say - it's better to take your time and finish the game when it's 100% ready than to pursue some formal release date and ruin half the content because you promised to beat the due date and half-assed it. I love your ideas and things you're trying to add in next...
  9. Lexxx20

Yeah, our guys did not go easy on you, but you've managed to nail all the questions like real champs! Respect to you and Atom Team, comrade!
  10. Lexxx20

Hey, comrades :salute: You can read our interview with the developers here: http://www.goha.ru/game/atom-rpg/intervyu-s-razrabotchikami-igri It's in Russian but you can use Google Traslate to read it in English! We tried to get as many details on future content and features from the developers...
  11. Lexxx20

KickStarter Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Hey there, guys. I'm the interviewer in the above mentioned piece :) Ask me any questions of you have trouble with Google Translate.
  12. Lexxx20

Codex Review RPG Codex Review: ELEX!

Can you though? Flamethrower is a heavy weapon and you cannot neither run nor jet with it IIRC.
  13. Lexxx20

Revioo is too huge, sorry :negative:
  14. Lexxx20

Wait, what? On what chapter are you on? Starting on Chapther 3 (or is it 4) some main story desicions are locked for too Cold or too emotional characters. Like, my elex-devouring monster could not get along with Separatists and their hostility was inevitable :/ Later on there were a couple more...
  15. Lexxx20

I got mine like a month ago. UPD. Yep, September 9th. Hello dear backer! We are sending You activation key for the Atom RPG on Steam.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom