Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by LilSassy

1. LilSassy

Game News Underworld Ascendant releasing in September, gets negative previews

It's not going to be good. Nobody has ever fixed 'janky' or clunky gameplay within four months.
  2. LilSassy

Game News Pillars of Eternity II gets full voice acting

Cool, I'm really looking forward to fewer choices and consequences due to this just like every other game that does full voice acting.
  3. LilSassy

Interview Matt MacLean on Tyranny's upcoming Bastard's Wound expansion at PC Invasion

If Matt MacLean says anything even remotely negative about Act 3 a little bomb goes off in his brain.
  4. LilSassy

Game News Tyranny gets New Game+ patch and Event Pack DLC, Bastard's Wound expansion coming later this year

I feel like they looked at a list of things that were complained about and then just picked randomly from the middle of it instead of what was most complained about.
  5. LilSassy

Interview Paradox admit Tyranny sold below expectations, DLC still in the works

Darn you, Watch Dogs 2/Final Fantasy XV/Pokemon/Dishonored 2/ect for stealing all of our Tyranny sales!!! There was just too much competition for isometric RPGs in November! How dare they steal all of the customers!
  6. LilSassy

Codex Review RPG Codex Review: Torment: Tides of Numenera

The writing in this topic is already better than the 1.2 million words in TORMENT TIDES OF NUMENARA, IMO.
  7. LilSassy

Squeenix Final Fantasy 15

I'm surprised that update message didn't end with --Other* We will continue to enjoy CUP NOODLES and COLEMAN camping products
  8. LilSassy

Preview Torment Gameplay Footage and More Interviews from Gamescom 2016

I think a sophmore Graphic Design student would come up with a better UI than this.
  9. LilSassy

Preview Tyranny Gameplay Snippets on Twitch E3 2016 Broadcast

I hope when he said that there WOULD be some sort of 'combat scaling' that he really meant that there WOULDN'T be any kind of combat scaling. Must just be a typo.
  10. LilSassy

Compilation Of Turn-Based Dungeon Crawlers (Western/Japanese) - UPDATED: MARCH/06/2016

I've already played ToTFL to death and there aren't enough wizards in SMT, IMO.
  11. LilSassy

Compilation Of Turn-Based Dungeon Crawlers (Western/Japanese) - UPDATED: MARCH/06/2016

Assuming that I only care about JRPG story a little bit and mostly that I just care about gameplay, should I go for Etrian Odyssey IV or just start at Untold 2?
  12. LilSassy

"DRPG" Stranger of Sword City

Why has god forsaken me
  13. LilSassy

"DRPG" Stranger of Sword City

This is going to be me all day.
  14. LilSassy

Vapourware Eitr - Norse-themed pixel art Dark Souls-inspired hack and slash thingie

I was somewhat looking forward to this until it became really obvious that the developers couldn't even come up with their own ideas for anything. It looks like the developers just traced over Dark Souls and called it a day.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom