Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Lindire

1. Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Pre-Release Thread [EARLY ACCESS RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Imagine thinking that a backstab is a stab aimed at the back. What is this, 1998? Button!
  2. Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Pre-Release Thread [EARLY ACCESS RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Ah yes, the time tried method of scaling cliffs - jumping on them.
  3. Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Pre-Release Thread [EARLY ACCESS RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

All of the spacing in terms of seconds does seem to indicate that RTWP is not out of the picture, or am I missing something?
  4. Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Pre-Release Thread [EARLY ACCESS RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Throwing fucking boots... Harken the cheese mongler
  5. Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Pre-Release Thread [EARLY ACCESS RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

The black haired elf/half elf even fucking looks like the fugly broad from DAI :D
  6. Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Pre-Release Thread [EARLY ACCESS RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Total reskin, Swen laughing all the way to the bank :hero:
  7. Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Pre-Release Thread [EARLY ACCESS RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

The fact that it is turn-based is good, but the UI is just so bland. I really hate the minimap, it makes it feel so MMO... DOS2 was retarded for having you jump around a map with fighter/mage/rogue teleports all the time, the positioning in the fight screenshot with the archer reminds me of this...
  8. Cyberpunk 2077 Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

This. No one in their right mind would expect anything other than popamole from CDPR, especially after they saw the $$$ they get for going that route with TW3. The neon LA 80s vibe looks a bit too cartoonish, but, hey, if you wear that ridiculous neon-glowing trenchcoat for the night, you...
  9. taxalot plays Quest for Glory

QFG 2 EGA is legit one of my most favorite games ever and if you liked any of the series, you're definitely set for a great time. Haven't played the VGA remake yet, but the VGA of the QFG 1 was not too bad, and the option to remove the maze is pretty nice. Though personally I actually liked the...
  10. Game News Divinity: Original Sin 2 Released

Well hot damn, time sure does fly by, if I backed this through the fundraiser, do I redeem at the Larian Vault thing?
  11. Preview Underrail Dev Log #53: Expedition Gameplay Video

Looking good, I picked up Underrail some time ago, but have not started it yet. Will the expansion feature any content (e.g. new classes, etc.) that would make it worthwile to wait until it is released before starting a playthrough?
  12. Codex Interview Jarl interviews Swen Vincke; Questions about Original Sin 2 and other things are answered.

Great interview! I'm cautiously optimistic regarding Original Sin 2, Sven does seem to have a handle on things and the GM mode does have the potential to be awesome. Now if only he would rid himself of the delusion of making crpgs for consoles...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom