Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Liquorice

1. Liquorice

Disco Elysium Pre-Release Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

Please give the game the dialogue line "Forget it *protagonists's name*, there's No Truce With The Furies™." Ideally followed by a cut to black and credits
  2. Liquorice

RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-*gulp*

RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-*gulp*
  3. Liquorice

All those furry jokes.. will be lost in time.. like.. yiffs in hell. Time for disco. The video got deleted before I watched it, son of a bitch. Was there new footage?
  4. Liquorice

It's a shame they changed the name, and seemingly just because of furry jokes.. but the new title is pretty good too. /shrug
  5. Liquorice

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord

I really hope somebody makes that. Codex modders, pls
  6. Liquorice

Fortnite BR

Don't hopw me. It's comfier than a pillow fortress
  7. Liquorice

Fortnite BR

Shut the fuck up. WoW is pretty.
  8. Liquorice

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord

Yes! Horse Archer Master Race. Minus the Khergit part. They really suck as a faction.
  9. Liquorice

I joined too late!!!

What's really cruel is yanking away Science & Library access from prestigious newfriends who made undeniably excellent, on-topic, extremely high quality posts and dindu nuffin wrong (such as myself)
  10. Liquorice

GOG.com

Nay. ..maybe on Galaxy?
  11. Liquorice

Where the Water Tastes Like Wine - American folk tale adventure where you wander through the US

Looks lovely. Very atmospheric. Will probably buy it during a sale
  12. Liquorice

Linux

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU...
  13. Liquorice

I consider you a fellow newfag, you know. 2012 was like yesterday

I consider you a fellow newfag, you know. 2012 was like yesterday
  14. Liquorice

Newfag Lives Matter

Newfag Lives Matter

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom