Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Llywelyn ap Gruffydd

1. Llywelyn ap Gruffydd

Completed [Play-by-Post] Magic World/BRP: "In Search of the Sorcerer"

I'm down for almost anything. Hell, I used to play Palladium games... I have no knowlege of the setting, so I will have to read up on it. There is one major issue for me dumping unseen servant for roll20. When I travel I post and roll on my phone. I usually don't take a personal laptop, and...
  2. Llywelyn ap Gruffydd

Thanks for the game man. It was an interesting story and always had me wondering what's next. It was great to play with you all and I look forward to the next game.
  3. Llywelyn ap Gruffydd

"Mab, farewell. Borric, I wish you well on your travels."
  4. Llywelyn ap Gruffydd

"Solon, I agree. I will help you rebuild the tower as long as I can also make use of its resources. I started out learning of the arts. It wasn't until later that I was forced to take up the blade. Although it has served me well. Resuming my studies would be a good respite from the constant...
  5. Llywelyn ap Gruffydd

Amon moves towards the entrance of Abazion's keep to scout for any other scum bags hiding.
  6. Llywelyn ap Gruffydd

"Nice. Well, Thrazzk looks like he is probably a huge asshole."
  7. Llywelyn ap Gruffydd

Amon asks his little buddy if he knows what or even who that thing is?
  8. Llywelyn ap Gruffydd

I'm traveling, so I will not be able to log on to roll20 until late Friday. I'm all on board for using it though. We can solidify our plan over the next few days and then get after it on Friday if that is fine with everyone?
  9. Llywelyn ap Gruffydd

Amon hangs back to watch the spectacle. Something significantly more impressive than summoning Aodhan.
  10. Llywelyn ap Gruffydd

"We decided to get some help. This is Aodhan. He should greatly help us in the upcoming battle. I wouldn't stick your finger near his mouth however."
  11. Llywelyn ap Gruffydd

"Solon, I need some help in preparation for a spell. Let's go work on it in that clearing of trees right outside of the city."

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom