Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Lonely Vazdru

1. Lonely Vazdru

Fallout Visual Design Thread

:lol: A must see.
  2. Lonely Vazdru

Any party-based real-time hack&slash game like Hexplore?

You'll probably be disappointed by DS1 then. Interacting screen saver being the idea. It's basically an "inventory and equipment micro-managing game" with the occasional interaction during combat. So you equip your party members as best as you can (and constantly keep upgrading their gear) and...
  3. Lonely Vazdru

How do you store your loot in RPGs - pack rat behavior

Except for satisfying a personal fetish (which btw is a perfectly valid reason) I hardly see the point of storing shit in MM6. Out of curiosity, did you ever use some of your stored items later on ?
  4. Lonely Vazdru

Baldur's Gate The Baldur's Gate Series Thread

Oh boy... here we go again. :roll:
  5. Lonely Vazdru

Decline Games you are proud to not have played

Final Fantasy VII
  6. Lonely Vazdru

Lilura's Blog: An Ongoing Codexian Obsession

You're new here, so welcome to the glittering gems of hatred.
  7. Lonely Vazdru

Hitler is dead. She can still surpass him.
  8. Lonely Vazdru

If this thread proves one thing, it's that as open as the debate is over whether or not she is missed, she certainly is remembered. :salute:
  9. Lonely Vazdru

Temple+ Support

Alright, I finished the game and had a great time, so a huge THANK YOU to all involved in the making of temple+. :brodex:
  10. Lonely Vazdru

Temple+ Support

I would identify the one responsible for the taking, tell him about my skills, offer him to return my character and leave it at that. In case of a refusal, I would find him and I would kill him. Neeson's style.
  11. Lonely Vazdru

Temple+ Support

Well, I guess I can live with 5% casting failure. It spices things up a bit.
  12. Lonely Vazdru

Temple+ Support

I saw that, but it apparently only works for spells granted by the class that lets you equip an armour. In the case of my "sorcerer11/warmage1" character, it's damn near useless. I already scewed up by taking a warmage level, not reading the class description properly and thus, not realizing...
  13. Lonely Vazdru

Temple+ Support

This is (probably) a stupid question and I'm not even sure it's the right place to ask it, but here goes : Is there a feat to reduce casting failure due to armour ? I couldn't find one. :( I know there is such a feat, "armoured arcana", in Icewind Dale 2 (also based on 3.5 D&D). So unless I...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom