Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Lord Romulus

1. Lord Romulus

Community Statement from RPG Codex about Chris Avellone

Why? Did he lose a bet or something?
  2. Lord Romulus

Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (new From Software game)

Isshin should probably take around 5 minutes to beat if you focus on deflecting. Don't even need anything fancy like combat art, prosthetics, or items except gourds. Here's Isshin with the bell demon and charmless. A bit sloppy in some areas, but you get the idea.
  3. Lord Romulus

MISTOVER - top-down dungeon RPG with permadeath, from PUBG developer

Played the demo for an hour and a half. Really like the artstyle, it's like etrian odyssey meets darkest dungeon in terms of aesthetics. But the game is too grindy, and has way too many annoying, tedious mechanics and design choices. Fights take way too long, and you have to clear dungeons...
  4. Lord Romulus

Vapourware When will this end?

Is it over yet?
  5. Lord Romulus

Code Vein - new action RPG from God Eater devs at Bandai Namco

Gifts are abilities, veils are armor, codes are classes
  6. Lord Romulus

I beat the game with the queenslayer hammer and did not notice this at all.
  7. Lord Romulus

Also, I would like to say I like the fact that a third of the bosses in the game have huge tits. Not an estimate either, I counted.
  8. Lord Romulus

Just finished the game, definitely a solid 8/10. You'll probably be finished the main game in 25-30 hours, though there is a real lack of bonus content. Lot of the mid-late game bosses are really cool, but the final boss is a letdown in my opinion.
  9. Lord Romulus

Combat I think is a step up, later enemies and bosses have longer combos that they'll mix up depending on their position relative to you.
  10. Lord Romulus

To anybody else who's this far, have the purple hedgehog yetis been the most annoying enemies so far? Damn, they're annoying.
  11. Lord Romulus

A lot of the earlier bosses are total pushovers, but once you start fighting this game's equivalent of the four lords, the boss fights get pretty cool and challenging.
  12. Lord Romulus

River City Girls: New beat'em up from Wayforward

Don't you get cucked at the end of the game?
  13. Lord Romulus

Lilura's Blog: An Ongoing Codexian Obsession

I actually live in Hong Kong, Pepe is pretty much a normie emote here. There's no real political connotations behind him, everybody uses emotes like him on WhatsApp.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom