Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Reactions
1,102 5,252 1 198 24 123

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Since you’re a Briton, what classics of your culture have you read?
    Louis_Cypher
    I'm not the most literary man sadly. I haven't read much of the Arthurian mythos, or any Milton, knowing them through their reputation and adaptations. I have read Beowulf, parts of the Irish cycles, the Mabinogion, several Norse sagas (being tangentally related to Old English culture), the works of Shakespeare, and skipping to modern times, Tolkien's works, which I regard as a modern classic of English literature.
    Maxie
    Maxie
    arry potta
    Greetings.
    What have you been playing lately? Your contribution to the Star Trek games thread is excellent.
    Louis_Cypher
    I never played 'Aliens: Colonial Marines', so started it recently to see if it is as bad as people say, or passable :)
    NecroLord
    NecroLord
    Never played it, but I heard of its infamy.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom