Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Love

1. Love

Screenshot thread

They only count when you're supposed to protect them!
  2. Love

Screenshot thread

:backawayslowly:
  3. Love

Screenshot thread

Nocturne? I remember being frightened to hell by the demo with the zombies in the theater, but I never bothered with it. Hoping for you to change my mind! :brodex:
  4. Love

Screenshot thread

So what's the explanation for the wood?
  5. Love

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order - action adventure from Respawn Entertainment

What's so unlikely about mouth to mouth propaganda spreading around how good the game is? This isn't like some niche game that has to break out. It's an established franchise with a tried and tested genre, so it's only a matter of how good the game is received initially. This is why I don't get...
  6. Love

Screenshot thread

Could you give some impressions on the cooperative part of the game?
  7. Love

GOG.com

Show some love and send me the codes! :greatjob:
  8. Love

Half-Life: Alyx - Valve's full-length flagship VR game set between HL1 and HL2

Are the rumors true, that this marks the return of Randy Pitchford to the Half Life series? That would explain the naughty study material on his USB stick: Squirting Alyx will be part of VR experience!
  9. Love

XIII - remake of the 2003 FPS

Amusingly enough they created a real cinematic gaming experience by incorporating the elements of a completely other medium. The missions and levels were all heavily influenced by decades of action movies and had some nice change of approach between them and also let you use different weapons...
  10. Love

Game News System Shock 3 Pre-Alpha Gameplay Teaser

Because of what was behind you, which was so frightening, you even could install a camera in the back of your head?
  11. Love

Game News System Shock 3 Pre-Alpha Gameplay Teaser

It's not even teasing any interaction with the environment, which would be warranted since we are all wondering if this is a hoax too.
  12. Love

Commandos-Like Desperados III from Mimimi Productions (Shadow Tactics devs) - now with Money for the Vultures DLC

Will the priest or the psychologist be introduced in an addon? The priest can turn water into the wine and make whole battalions drunk, but the psychoanalyst makes the enemies throw away their weapons because they're phallus symbols.
  13. Love

Commandos-Like Desperados III from Mimimi Productions (Shadow Tactics devs) - now with Money for the Vultures DLC

"Robin Hood: The Legend Of Sherwood" and "Star Trek: Away Team". Unfortunately I can't find any pictures of the great advertisement campaign for the first one. There was one with the guy from Commandos, the competing franchise at the time, trapped by the smug Robin. :martini:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom