Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by lurker3000

1. lurker3000

KickStarter BattleTech Pre-Release Thread

Admittedly its been many years since I played BT but from what I remember I call bullshit on this statement.
  2. lurker3000

Good news Infinitron you no longer need to pay attention to this.
  3. lurker3000

Settings and their lack of differentiation

Late to this circle-jerk but I would like something set in a Arabian type environment. Doesn't need to be based on real history but the environment/culture is vastly underused. Desert raiders and caravans, lost temples and oasis's, sneaking into palaces and harems. That sort of shit. Also Stone...
  4. lurker3000

More interesting than the other stuff they have shoveled out so far but still nothing on combat mechanics.
  5. lurker3000

Excessive Thread Merging

Did root just ask to self-eject?
  6. lurker3000

True they seem to be very cagey about what they say about mechanics. But this seemed like such a simple straight TT conversion that it got everyone's hopes up. Even the RPG elements that are added with the campaign are just a small layer on top that would effect a few variables in the actual...
  7. lurker3000

I think they already said they would only allow partial customization of weapon loadouts. Something about keeping the spirit/role of the mechs intact. I could be wrong though.
  8. lurker3000

Excessive Thread Merging

I think this thread should be merged will all the other thread merging threads in site feedback. edit: Here are 4 more threads besides the one Roguey posted above. So seriously why all the separate threads clogging up my site feedback...
  9. lurker3000

I remember my dad had some crazy stick/throttle setup back in his Falcon 3.0 days. He also went full NASCAR with a steering wheel/foot peddle combo. Good times. Anyway I haven't owned a joystick in what seems like 10-15 years.
  10. lurker3000

Has this company ever made a single good game?

You must have waned to come back to regale us with your ME2 love.
  11. lurker3000

Game News Torment Kickstarter Update #48: Crisis Gameplay Video

So when is delivery of this one? Next summer?
  12. lurker3000

Well it still has over 3 weeks to go. Maybe when they actually start talking about the game in their updates they will get more publicity.
  13. lurker3000

Decline The Persecution and Assassination of Bradylama as Performed by the Inmates of the Codex Under the Di

The strong prevail, the weak cower. Its a story old as time.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom