Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Lyric Suite

1. Lyric Suite

Kingdom Come: Deliverance II - Henry is back - coming 2024

Yeah, events like ambushes are randomly generated. Train with Bernard to get an grip on combat and learn everything you can. Also, don't miss out the tourney. You'll probably lose the first few times but it's great practice, and it's always there come next time. You can get some good money and...
  2. Lyric Suite

KickStarter Kingdom Come: Deliverance - Dan Vavra's medieval chad simulator

Nope. I was using them because poison didn't count for that achievement about not killing anybody (lmao). Eventually i got bored though and gave up.
  3. Lyric Suite

This was my get up when i played the game as a thief stealth assassin: I forgot how far into the game i was when i took this shot, but i think i didn't find anything better than the above.
  4. Lyric Suite

The fuck are you playing a PC game with a controller for.
  5. Lyric Suite

It should be there. It's the orange one, with the arrow pointing to a folder: Maybe it went down the list because you saved a lot since the last one you made.
  6. Lyric Suite

When you quit and save it creates a special save that's ONLY deleted when it is overwritten by another quit and save. Try it. Quit and save, reload that save, then quit without saving. Upon restarting the game, you'll see the quit and save entry in the loading save list is still there. You...
  7. Lyric Suite

No it doesn't lmao the fuck are you taking about.
  8. Lyric Suite

BTW, considering the game saves whenever you quit, losing 2 hours of game time, even ignoring all the save opportunities you get from bathhouses and beds, and the fact saving potions aren't that hard to come by, especially if you learn how to make them at the alchemy bench, is entirely on you...
  9. Lyric Suite

What i mean is that in KCD1 everything is hard to do in the beginning because Henry is just a village boy who has zero experience in anything (not even drinking apparently). You are so weak you can barely pick a fight with peasants. I don't know how they can recreate that in the sequel.
  10. Lyric Suite

Baldur's Gate Larian is moving away from D&D, no BG3 DLC or BG4

I doubt it to be honest. People who genuinely care for that stuff to the point it's a factor for buying or playing a game aren't likely to actually care about games in the first place. I think a lot of the success of BG3 was driven by the DOS games and the pull the Baldur's Gate name actually...
  11. Lyric Suite

That's a thing to be seen. Henry isn't some inexperienced village boy anymore. We have no idea how that is going to play out.
  12. Lyric Suite

If i remember saviour schnapps are spirits so you can try the Top Shelf perk and see if it does anything. You also develop tolerance to alcohol over time, btw.
  13. Lyric Suite

Pick the bonus then. On of the best bonuses early on is the Drinking Habit perk, which synergizes really well with getting a bit tippy after a save. Saving before dialog is also a thing which is why you get relative bonuses for that. Meanwhile, saving before stealth can be a problem which seems...
  14. Lyric Suite

BTW, alcoholic drinks are a powerful source of energy in this game, and if you build around drunkness, and combine it with alchemy, you can use alcohol to literally skip the need to sleep altoghether. There's even a potion that lits up the night, so you can do stuff as if it were day.
  15. Lyric Suite

Henry slurring his speech would be cost prohibitive in a game where every line of dialog is voiced. Drunkenness gives you boost in your charisma but makes you more conspicous which makes stealth worse, but if you over do it that bonus becomes a penatly (so in effect there is a reaction since...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom