Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by M. AQVILA

1. M. AQVILA

Rate Baizuo's Gate 3 from 0 to 10, where 0 is the worst game of your live and 10, the best.

:codexisforindividualswithgenderidentityissues:/10
  2. M. AQVILA

Which RPG has the deepest, most fun tactical combat you have ever seen? (presumably TB)

I'm not much of a tacticoolfag, but Battle Brothers is the one I had most fun with.
  3. M. AQVILA

Torment If you could unplay an RPG, what would it be?

DA Inquisition and DA2. I even hide them on steam so that I don't have to remember my mistakes every time I see them in my library.
  4. M. AQVILA

Rank all BioWare games

Edit: Never played Andromeda or Anthem, but watched gameplay on youtube.
  5. M. AQVILA

Of female characters in RPG's

This is actually the only reason I can stomach female warriors and the like in fantasy settings. Historical settings though? F that. That's why I can't bring myself to play the Expeditions series; too silly.
  6. M. AQVILA

While branching narratives are a good roleplay mechanic, they're an underwhelming game mechanic.

Decorative choices are better than no choices; done well they make the game feel interactive. But I wasn't mentioning decorative choices exactly. I still want the game to remember the choices I made, within reason of course. I just don't think they have to be major world or narrative altering...
  7. M. AQVILA

While branching narratives are a good roleplay mechanic, they're an underwhelming game mechanic.

Choice & Consequence doesn't require multiple branching paths and whatnot. It could be something as simple as "press button or not", help random person or not, choose x faction instead of y faction, do x or y... I honestly can be satisfied by minor C&C instead of whole branching paths that take...
  8. M. AQVILA

Elder Scrolls The Elder Scrolls VI - officially announced but you'll have to wait

Add bestiality, penis and vulva customization, penis + breasts combo, etc.
  9. M. AQVILA

The STEAM Sales and Releases Thread

This one looks interesting, thanks.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom