Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by m4davis

1. m4davis

Inactive [LP CYOA] Overlord

B I just can't see us making the decision to put another opportunity like that in Rin's hands when we can examine if we even want the Golden Snake as a prisoner ourselves.
  2. m4davis

Eh I still want to see that bit of speculation even if it ends up being horribly off I would probably get at least a little bit of entertainment reading and dissecting it in my head.
  3. m4davis

A. B. A. Going for A just because it seems most likely to be immediately useful as has been mentioned B cause its just in character and A again because I agree we have to few minions to start throwing them away yet.
  4. m4davis

E B A E just because it feels right B because we don't know this new form we don't know how these wings function and if they serve any purpose besides just being wings the gigadyne stump interaction suggest to me that they do choosing A for similar reasons as Lambchop19.
  5. m4davis

The thing is that our character is lazy and ultimately is it going to take more effort to tell the truth this time and deal with the likely more then manageable consequences or is it going to take more effort to lie about this shit and always remember to keep up this lie without letting anything...
  6. m4davis

A1 To lazy to lie about this and we could subdue her non lethally before will be even easier now.
  7. m4davis

BA3 I do not trust Treave with this tie compromise he's been too nice to us and while I have nothing more then my gut to back it up I think that tying here will backfire spectaculary on us in the waifu front.
  8. m4davis

Think Random Word and my vote brought us back to a tie admittedly haven't counted.
  9. m4davis

BC If we see him we kill him if not I don't think he's worth the resources to hunt down simple as that.
  10. m4davis

Going for A right now but can be persuaded to most options just think we should stick to our strengths and that slime isn't really a option for me.
  11. m4davis

:salute: Goodbye lazy hero hello lazy overlord.
  12. m4davis

I want to vote but I am sick and on meds I don't trust myself to vote well like this.
  13. m4davis

I am tempted to say B - but I want more the half the world I want the whole thing C Edit: Also worth mentioning that its out of character from what we have seen so far for me and appears to be a obvious trap I suspect treave has a different way of doing things
  14. m4davis

C > D I just like the debuff aspect as well as being gravity based.
  15. m4davis

Flopping to DDC

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom