Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by MadSheepStudios

1. MadSheepStudios

Indie Urtuk: The Desolation - open-world dark fantasy turn-based RPG

Thanks Infinitron ! Just a bit curious - where did you get it? It's a May 2020 magazine? Also, on that azure background, below the title, they state it is a "Real-time strategy" ? Hmm.. that should be fixed to turn-based, right? :)
  2. MadSheepStudios

Hi guys! Since the beginning of March, we’ve been working on a completely new faction – the Forsaken. These ancient creatures have been cast out and now skulk alone in the darkness beyond the margins of civilization. No man would have the courage to visit the cursed lands they normally inhabit...
  3. MadSheepStudios

Hey there! I am glad you liked it! Still many things to add and improve. I am still not satisfied with the strategic (overworld) layer, and currently am designing new campaign modes to be added.
  4. MadSheepStudios

thanks a lot! Yes, there is still a lot to be added! Right now I concentrate on new campaign modes and new classes to be put into the game.
  5. MadSheepStudios

Yes, the villages battles is still something I want to improve on. You can see terrain elevations by toggling the hex icon on right or holding shift.
  6. MadSheepStudios

thanks, will fix it. We added the medicine creation at later point. and didnt update that text.
  7. MadSheepStudios

Thanks! Good points! For sure, the game needs more explanation, I'll sure add it. Bounty hunters spawn rate was re-worked already (to soften it bit)..
  8. MadSheepStudios

Hey, thanks for impressions! The villages is being worked on to become much better tactical-wise. Just needs some iterations/playtesting. You can cure the Vampirism right away.
  9. MadSheepStudios

I agree, the village maps can be done better - I'll work on that aspect, thanks.
  10. MadSheepStudios

Hey thanks, which black/white icons? Good point to mention those skills!
  11. MadSheepStudios

hey! thanks for your support! yes you should be able to pick up the steam key on the itch site (claim steam key).
  12. MadSheepStudios

Guys, It is out! Steam Early Access released! Finally after a long time of 4 years, people can get it from steam. If any of you was in our beta-testing and received a steam key, please write a review, it really helps :) Thanks a lot for your support! Our steam page...
  13. MadSheepStudios

No we didn't approach GoG yet, but will in future. Not sure how their approaval process works, but I know they are quite strict about choosing what games they release on the platform..
  14. MadSheepStudios

thanks a lot! If you by any chance would like to play our current version, I'll send you the steam key.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom