Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Major Malfunction

1. Major Malfunction

Anime Appeal against SJW agitprop & systemic oppression of capitalists

On my return from Moscow, having successfully briefed the Kremlin on Codex activity 2017, I was appalled to find the emergence of of a holiday-themed rating titled "Merry Christmas!" represented by an image of what appears to be an egg wearing a red nightcap. For our younger audiences who might...
  2. Major Malfunction

Zep Zeppo and nazi spamming

Appeasement won't work.
  3. Major Malfunction

Problems

This is a clear improvement imo. We should keep it.
  4. Major Malfunction

[POLL] How do you feel about buttons?

At least keep buttons/ratings out of GD the way it was yesterday.
  5. Major Malfunction

Incline Replace 'Messages' with 'Brofists'

Only taken together can either be a truly meaningful indicator. (shitfists)/(shitposts)=(everythingIsShitRating)
  6. Major Malfunction

CODEX MAGA BADGE APPLICATION

I see you've picked up some tactics from the regressive left, namely revisionism and selective reporting. Sad. Trump said the race was rigged; it was rigged against Bernie the cuck and it was rigged against Trump. Codexers who expected the corrupt establishment to successfully cook the vote...
  7. Major Malfunction

CODEX MAGA BADGE APPLICATION

Let me just go on the record and state that I never supported Hillary. I did expect the corrupt establishment to steal the victory however, and going by what Trump said -- so did he. You may as well jail Trump for refusing to abide by the election results before the vote. Clearly, this witch...
  8. Major Malfunction

Decline Name me the worst part of a game you remember most

I'm confused. I thought it was the exact same engine for all three games, but even so -- why single out 7?
  9. Major Malfunction

What's the consensus on Max Payne 3?

I played it on the exact same PC that I'm using to play the current-gen shit so I don't see the difference.
  10. Major Malfunction

What's the consensus on Max Payne 3?

MP3 has these "slowmo" shooting gallery sections in which you are invincible, although doing poorly makes the subsequent scenario more difficult to survive. Regular bullet time and diving, on the other hand, does not make you invincible; I distinctly remember dying while diving, sometimes quite...
  11. Major Malfunction

Game News Dark Souls III Released

Mouse is for popamole newfags. Keyboard only ftw.
  12. Major Malfunction

First boss first try naked, but katana man at firelink and second boss made me waste a lot of time. Anyways, got some shards so time to upgrade my club. Also, screenshots come out completely white at 10x resolution. :M
  13. Major Malfunction

Playing right now. Not sure how far I'll get as naked lvl 1, fast attacking enemies are quite unforgiving. Quite stable and pretty so far though.
  14. Major Malfunction

Total Biscuit Meltdown - Tearing Down Game Media

At least it's an excuse. What's yours?
  15. Major Malfunction

Total Biscuit Meltdown - Tearing Down Game Media

You're only digging a deeper hole for yourself, m8. Bad enough that your initial premise tries to establish a direct link between wisdom and premature death from broken extremities, now you're suggesting my time spent outside somehow correlates to the number of people I know who've broken their...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom