Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by majorsoccer

1. RPG limits?

4. Combat
  2. I can't seem to finish any RPGs

If you can't finish a fucking RPG then you're a worthless piece of garbage trash who have no place in modern society ! and fuck you !! But if you want a really good short RPGs then i recommend Dragon Age 2
  3. I can't seem to finish any RPGs

Only weak faggots give up of something when they're bored
  4. I can't seem to finish any RPGs

My advice is: kill yourself ! you're worthless piece of shit anyway,nobody is gonna miss you.Do it !
  5. So I played Earthbound...and I found it to be terrible

I have tried Earthbound multiple times and i always give up after a couple of hours.By far one of the least enjoyable JRPG i've played.I found the game to be too childish.I want sex,rape and violence not some random gay kids saving the world.
  6. Random thoughts on whatever JRPG you're currently playing?

Breath of Fire 1 - very meh game ! meh story,meh combat,meh characters,meh world design... Somehow,i enjpying this meh game,no idea why.
  7. Vapourware RPG Codex's Best RPGs - 2019 - REVIEW THREAD!

OK,my 2 reviews: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt: Grimoire Heralds of the Winged Exemplar:
  8. A user keeps rating all my posts as Retardred

this is not retardred,Thief 2 fucking sucks !!!
  9. A user keeps rating all my posts as Retardred

There's this user called FeelTheRads: https://rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?members/feeltherads.9361/ He keeps rating all my posts as "Retardred",because of him "Retardred" is now my most received rating ! this fucking ridiculous and unacceptable !! i demand the admins to temporarily ban him...
  10. Bad experiences trying old or nostalgic games?

By the way i tried Thief 2 other day,that game fucking sucks ! how i supposed to know where to go when there's no automap ? levels are unnecessary big too ! is this a stealth game or a open world game ? the controls are clunky as hell ! Thief 1 & 2 are unplayable by today's standards
  11. New Vegas mods

I recommend Fallout 3
  12. Decline Why are RPG fans so uncommonly inept?

Hard mode remove possibilities of role playing. For example: if i want to beat Baldurs Gate solo without using any magic,this is only possible in Easy mode.
  13. The Witcher W3EE - Overhaul mod to TW3 that fixed everything that was wrong with vanilla game.

if you want high quality mods and a really good RPG(not a shitty cutscene simulator),then there only one way to go my friend !
  14. Icewind Dale I & Icewind Dale II Mod Thread

The only mod you need for Icewind Dale is called "Enhanced Edition"

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom