Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Mantiis

1. Mantiis

Review Wasteland 3 Co-op Trailer and Reviews

Can one of you fuckwits that got an early copy just tell us if it is worth it already?
  2. Mantiis

Why does this site look the same as it did 5 years ago?

Seriously, hire some devs to make it look like it was made it the last decade.
  3. Mantiis

Review RPG Codex Review and Digital Retrospective: Blood Bowl 2

It took almost 10 years but i finally made the front page.
  4. Mantiis

Review RPG Codex Review: Dragon Age: Inquisition

It said review and yet there was no score at the end.
  5. Mantiis

Vapourware Old Blood Bowl season stuff

I'm not gonna waste your time - im out.
  6. Mantiis

Never bought it through steam. I was one of those suckers that bought it via their website when the buggy piece of shit first came out. I'll check my mail again.
  7. Mantiis

I can't find my CD key anywhere goddamit. I checked me mails and it aint in there.
  8. Mantiis

Hmmm that sounds like me. From memory you were doing quite well in the league at the point. Can anyone recommend a place to but the chaos edition from? The price in steam seems a bit steep.
  9. Mantiis

Was I winning? Seems like a bit of a dick move. I approve
  10. Mantiis

In my defense you were playing elf right? Considering joining, need to check which version of BB I own. When are we cutting off sign ups?
  11. Mantiis

Wasteland This combat is very annoying

New patch and combat is much better: http://wastelandrpg.tumblr.com/post/99930440396/wasteland-2-patch-2-58214-release-notes Hollywood is a lot less shit as well.
  12. Mantiis

Wasteland This combat is very annoying

Source? If it is a bug i might wait til the patch. I can live with most things regarding the terrible implementation of the combat but the "heavy gunner running from the other side of the fence, across a battle field, strolling by all my melee guys and stopping right in front of the sniper at...
  13. Mantiis

MODERATORS?

Fuck you again Helton
  14. Mantiis

MODERATORS?

So we still don't know what happened? Also: Fuck you Helton.
  15. Mantiis

Talisman: Digital Edition

So there is an electronic version of Talisman: http://store.steampowered.com/app/247000/ Early access at the moment but it will be released soon. Anyone got it? Worth the $15?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom