Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by MapMan

1. MapMan

What was the last truly great AAA game?

>elden ring first with 27 votes et tu, codex? :negative:
  2. MapMan

Outer Wilds - outer space camping trip game

I finished the main game and am now playing through DLC. Great game tbh fam fr fr.
  3. MapMan

Return To Monkey Island - MI2 sequel from Ron Gilbert

Why they gotta do me like that, again and again. :negative:
  4. MapMan

From Software Elden Ring - From Software's new game with writing by GRRM

Here's your hardcore niche jap arpg bro
  5. MapMan

350+ pages just for all of you retards to realize that ER is massive decline. Another open world game where the biggest addition and innovation to the From formula is asking me to collect flowers where everything else is either dumbed down, rehashed or popamoled. WHO COULD'VE KNOWN????
  6. MapMan

I lost 15k there because my retard friend on DC suggested I summon some faggot. Which I did. And the faggot immediately died and pulled all the fucking cave on me. Un-fucking-real.
  7. MapMan

I'm about 15 hours in and tbh the game feels like DS3 stretched real thin. Things that used to be obtainable through a clever puzzle, exploration or quest are now in some filler open world content like a meaningless dungeon or some shit. Open world games are truly a cancer upon gaming. One more...
  8. MapMan

Sifu

I just beat the first level without dying once. Moving on to club aged 20 now. Game is good but scrubs need 2 git gud.
  9. MapMan

What happened to good 3rd person action combat games?

Waiting for SIFU Combat system similar to Sekiro
  10. MapMan

Quake Enhanced Edition

wtf bros supposedly this is based on netquake not quakeworld and the netcode is shit. to those who have it, how good/bad is it?
  11. MapMan

Quake Enhanced Edition

Thanks. So I can play MP without beth account or anything?
  12. MapMan

Quake Enhanced Edition

Do you need any beth shit client/acc?
  13. MapMan

Dead Space remake from Motive Studios

WHAT HAVE I DONE TO DESERVE SUCH MOCKERY!?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom