Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by mario.g

1. mario.g

Games that have been superfluous by their sequels

Jagged Alliance => Jagged Alliance 2
  2. mario.g

The Underground Man

It's out. If anything, the posts in the russian steam forum are hilarious. EDIT: The death screen :lol::lol::lol:
  3. mario.g

The Underground Man

As far as I've understood, it should be around 5€.
  4. mario.g

The Underground Man

So, this is coming out in three days: http://store.steampowered.com/app/513230 At first it looked interesting, with a huge skill list and text-based inputs, but after reading some posts on russian communities I don't really know what to make of it. Looks like it may be some kind of joke game...
  5. mario.g

Indie Obscure indies that deserve more attention - Updated Jan. 2020

Looks like it's coming out in three days.
  6. mario.g

Fallout Fallout 1.5: Resurrection - fanmade Fallout game by Czechs

:necro: http://resurrection.cz/en/ English version of Fallout Resurrection coming out on July 15 :bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:
  7. mario.g

Was Arcania LP one of yours?

Was Arcania LP one of yours?
  8. mario.g

Forums are up...

Enough with the fucking pics. :rage:
  9. mario.g

Forums are up...

This giant-images-in-the-signature thing is spreading like a viral disease, for fuck's sake.
  10. mario.g

Forums are up...

Jesus H. Christ :rage:
  11. mario.g

Forums are up...

Definately. Can't even imagine to read threads filled with signatures like that one.
  12. mario.g

Forums are up...

So, looks like I used a temp email when I signed up in jan 2010 and now I can't access my old account because I can't change the password. Is there a workaround for this? Also, this.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom