Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by MasterSmithFandango

1. MasterSmithFandango

KickStarter Xenonauts 2 - now available on Early Access

I like modular weapons. :( Also - I think the mod support is *additional* mod support. I think some is already going to be involved.
  2. MasterSmithFandango

If after this you make a successful JA2-like, I will have your babies.
  3. MasterSmithFandango

Game News Xenonauts 2 now on Kickstarter

Already hit the second stretch goal. According to the update on the KS page, it looks like the first stretch goal will be modular weapons (which was my favorite so that's cool). It looks like the second stretch goal is much closer - right now it's Geoscape events, but the Mars platform is also...
  4. MasterSmithFandango

KickStarter Phoenix Point - the new game from X-COM creator Julian Gollop

Yeah - it's not a dealbreaker to me but I can't say I love the direction it's taken.
  5. MasterSmithFandango

Gladly backed. Honestly would have backed for more - I do think I felt the missing ~100 dollar tier, but I understand the struggle. I might welfare someone a 66 dollar tier next month as the campaign nears its end, or failing that just buy a couple of extra copies during EA/release and give...
  6. MasterSmithFandango

KickStarter BATTLETECH - turn-based mech combat from Harebrained Schemes

This patch should have been in at launch.
  7. MasterSmithFandango

Codex Review RPG Codex Review: BATTLETECH

I think this is pretty solidly done.
  8. MasterSmithFandango

Starsector - RT 2D indie space goodness

New Blogpost up: http://fractalsoftworks.com/2018/06/12/pirate-bases-raids-and-objectives/ Looks so goooood
  9. MasterSmithFandango

KickStarter Phoenix Point - the new game from X-COM creator Julian Gollop

Xenonauts 2 is gonna rule. My hype level goes: Xenonauts 2 Phantom Doctrine Phoenix Point I'm not crazy about PP, but I don't think it will be *bad*.
  10. MasterSmithFandango

KickStarter Terran Shield: Edge of the Abyss - X-COM: Terror from the Deep spiritual successor

I like the look. I'll keep an eye on it. Can't have enough quality turn-based tactics games.
  11. MasterSmithFandango

Agreed on the physical rewards - As nice as they can be it tends to take more effort than they're worth. As to the 100 pound tier - maybe this is obvious, but why not use one of the 35 pound options as the 50 pound option and bump the 50 and 75 tiers up a notch? And I loved Xenonauts, love the...
  12. MasterSmithFandango

I'm in. Any info on what the tiers will be or do we have to wait?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom