Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Matalarata

1. Matalarata

I hear you've been victim of prejudice, corruption and homosexuality.

I hear you've been victim of prejudice, corruption and homosexuality.
  2. Matalarata

[SPOILER]

3. Matalarata

Kodex Kommunistic Kastle. Fortress. Dwarf Fortress.

Believe me. I tried many times to have him come back on the boards. I think in the end he just got fed up with this place and some of the people. I can certainly relate the message once more altho, at this point, I admit I'm phasing my own codex presence out more or less, I'd have even less of a...
  4. Matalarata

We stopped a little after the war started and having a stable connection for him became a pita. Also roll20 is managed by cucks and does shenanigans to Russian IPs, aparently. Apart from that, I do hear from him from time to time.
  5. Matalarata

He's still pretty much in motherland. Still has issues having a stable internet connection and accessing Steam. We even have our pnp campaign on semi-permanent hiatus :negative:
  6. Matalarata

Greetings dear gentlerat, I intend to walk a similar path but I've encountered some hardship...

Greetings dear gentlerat, I intend to walk a similar path but I've encountered some hardship severing all fetters. I tried drugs, pizza & cats. What is the secret? Pierogi?
  7. Matalarata

If I don't click that, the harm it can inflict is minimal.

If I don't click that, the harm it can inflict is minimal.
  8. Matalarata

This site is similar to Resetera all things considered.

Try Chianti Geografico, Nobile di Montepulciano or the already mentioned Brunello di Montalcino for medium-corpus reds. If you want something that hits really hard but still retains quality while colouring your glass deep purple after you drank it, go with Primitivo di Manduria. Not an expert...
  9. Matalarata

Incline Why was shoutbox banned?

Incorrect. Italians reach their final forms when you maximize township rivalries and inter-regional warfare. Renaissance, compagnie di ventura, Machiavelli and all that Jazz. Mebrilia the Viera Queen : che si vinca o che si perda sia comunque Pisa merda.
  10. Matalarata

No, you're not the homosexual overlord I was referring to.
  11. Matalarata

I've been given a gay task from an homosexual overlord: https://rpghq.org/chat Here, notice me semenpai. ...the things we must do to enjoy quiet living.
  12. Matalarata

Damn. Those are fighting words.

Damn. Those are fighting words.
  13. Matalarata

Cultist Simulator

Don't worry, you perfect wagie. The game has you covered. Curl up your hands in a familiar shape and all that...
  14. Matalarata

Some of my best ancestors were brigands.

Some of my best ancestors were brigands.
  15. Matalarata

I fucked his wife.

I fucked his wife.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom