Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Mathalor

1. Temple+ Support

foresight should be on the druid list as well as the wizard
  2. Best way to make gold

What's the best way to make gold after clearing out the temple (without breaking co8 content quests)? I've been summoning Balors with the DM tools to get experience but they don't drop any loot. Sometimes I'll farm random encounters till I get sirens with a charmed knight. His holy longsword...
  3. Vanilla ToEE bugs

Guessing that this is a vanilla bug. Rogues at 10, 13, 16, etc get bonus abilities that you should be able to substitute for a feat. I found that only a fraction of the feats were able to be chosen, including several spellcasting feats. I was wanting to choose improved rapid shot or weapon...
  4. Feature Suggestions & Requests

There's a high level world map co8 random encounter involving siren cultists and possibly a knight (or other monsters). I can't find them in the DM monster spawner. It would be nice, as the knights represent quite a lot of money for selling their magical equipment.
  5. Temple+ Support

Yeah but he should just have a big circle, able to hit his enemies near him, unlike the a longspear wielder. Edit: Or no reach. That would probably make more sense.
  6. Temple+ Support

I took practiced spellcaster (+4 caster level) with pishella at level 1 sorc / level 5 wizard. I was expecting the sorcerer spells to be cast at level 5, so 3 missiles for arcane missiles, but I've noticed no change. Edit: Her wizard caster level went up by one, so I guess it's just the...
  7. Temple+ Support

I got in a fight with a groaning spirit, with the 1.85 version. Remove Fear still doesn't work, but this time I didn't get the buff icon above the character portrait when my bard used it on another feared character. Oddly enough, the groaning spirit cast fear twice, and characters affected by...
  8. Temple+ Support

Noticed the doughnut shape when using a long spear. Nice. Hovering over an enemy bugbear with a greatsword showed the same doughnut. Weird.
  9. Temple+ on Linux

I forgot that font. Now it works. Argh Can't progress through the screens of explanation for the shop, have to wait em out.
  10. Temple+ on Linux

New setup, trying to install. Got the game installed using lutris, installed TFE using lutris wine, activated 8.1.0, shiningted's domain spells mod and a portrait pack. Installed temple plus using lutris wine. Popup says it's installed, I launch. Activated several options and launched the...
  11. Temple+ on Linux

I've installed everything successfully except temple+. I'm using the default wine from Ubuntu. The installer won't run, says I need to run as administrator. I don't know a lot about wine but I've read to never use sudo with wine. I used the github release instead of the installer and it...
  12. armor and weapon modifications

Found em, thanks.
  13. armor and weapon modifications

Another useful link, thank you. I'm on dndtools, looking under items - magic items. I found an entry for agility, for speed, and for axeblock (etc), but not the others. If agility is a +1 resist bonus to reflex, I'm guessing stamina is the same but for fortitude. I think I understand...
  14. armor and weapon modifications

Probably. I poked around the internet and found entries for nimbleness and quickness. Nimbleness tracks with what I see in game, at least the max dex increase. Quickness said it increases movement speed but by only 5 ft. not sure I can tell the difference in game. Axeblock etc gives...
  15. armor and weapon modifications

Like the feat? Maybe it's supposed to be, I just see entries for the vanilla enchantments.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom