Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by MechMessiah

1. MechMessiah

MechMessiah

MechMessiah
  2. MechMessiah

People News ObsidiLeaks: The Chris Avellone May of Rage Archive

So you think that when you are literally blackmailed - that's a good practice of average boss? I think that for that you can "poluchit' v ebalo" at the best. But it's "civilized" America, so you can be sued for open your mouth.
  3. MechMessiah

... and that is why it's not recommended to drink like a bitch when you are commenting on forums.
  4. MechMessiah

People News Colin McComb and Gavin Jurgens-Fyhrie have left inXile

Playing it right now. I don't get far yet (still in Sagus Cliff), but for now it's pretty good.
  5. MechMessiah

Russia: http://www.rpgnuke.ru/2018/05/07/kris-avellon-vs-obsidian-otkroveniya-chast-1.html http://www.rpgnuke.ru/2018/05/08/kris-avellon-vs-obsidian-otkroveniya-chast-2.html
  6. MechMessiah

Depends on where you are. Here, in Magadan, you won't.
  7. MechMessiah

Oh, Chris, can i ask one question? Did you ever complete Arcanum Let's Play? I searched Youtube, but found only 10 videos. I sure gladly view the full playthrough!
  8. MechMessiah

Information Felipepepe's Encyclopedic CRPG Book Released

Translated intro into Russian and posted (with original link, of course!) in our local site in far-far away and chilling Magadan. Spread the news!
  9. MechMessiah

Game News Wasteland 3 Fig Update #5: The Cathedral of the Holy Detonation

After all this bullshit like console realese and multiplayer, i had rather say they lose trust, don't earn.
  10. MechMessiah

Sure, why not? If it turns out that the game is awesome - i'll buy it. But after release, not 3 years in advance.
  11. MechMessiah

I got WL2 by backing TToN at 92$, but didn't play it yet. Did I lost something? And, frankly, i am not ready to spend another ~30$ on game, that will be ready (hopefully) in 3 years.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom